I DON'T CARE.

Elsa's POV : I sat on the floor of the door crying and begging Jack to stop breaking things inside his room as I was begging I immediately noticed that's the sound of breaking glass stopped and I heard the soft click from the door he opened the door ajar and I walked inside seeing nothing but broken glasses and furniture laying on the ground when I turned around to Jack I saw there his hands and knuckles were bleeding and I immediately went to bring a first aid box so that I could wrap some bandages around the wound I took him downstairs and then went back up to clean his room after I finished I went back downstairs when I looked at him on the couch I realised I've never seen him so vulnerable before then I sat by him and then he looked at me I could see the lingering anger in them but it was not too much and then he took his time and asked me again how I knew Jeffrey and I hesitated before I told him that I met Jeffrey on a date early that afternoon when I said that I totally regretted it before I knew what was happening furnitures and furnitures and vases were being thrown at me before I knew what was happening he grabbed me and threw me by the side of the wall he took me to the Upper Room which I have never entered before and I saw all assortment of whips and chains he took one of leather and metal woven together and pin me to the ground he started wiping me with it and I shouted in agony after about 20 minutes he let me go then immediately I run out and lock the door behind me went to my room and packed my luggage is I ran out of the house without knowing where to go my mother's house would have been a very obvious place for me to hide from him so I had to go to someone's house who could protect me and Jack could not get past it was going to be Jeffrey's house I grabbed my purse and most of my essential things boarded a taxi and headed towards his house when I got there I called him up when it came to answer the door he was half awake but when you saw me he woke up fully he asked me what was wrong and why I was at his house this late at night but when you saw me crying he didn't put any more and just allowed me to enter in he offered me a room and immediately after I finish arranging my things I crashed down crying then after a while he came to the room and offered me food which are reluctantly it he ask me again what was wrong and I Began to narrate everything that ever happened since the day that was sold how he sometimes beat me with whips and how is retrained  me from going out to see my family and other places and the rules that he had given me the day here but me Jeffrey was so involved in rage that he offered to call the police and cut all ties with Jack's company but I stopped him and told him that you should just help me with one thing that Jack must not know that I am in his house and he agreed getting offered to sleep with me and since my sister was not around Jeffrey was the next good thing because he has been so good to me even though we clearly strangers to each other when I slept that night I had a good night sleep.

The next morning I was woken up by the smell of pancakes and fresh muffins when I looked around I wonder where I was then remember the incident of last night I went to the bathroom brush my teeth had my bath and wore a shirt and a tee then I headed downstairs where I saw a plate of pancakes and a basket of blueberry muffins which was surprisingly my favourite as I was walking I tripped and almost fell but Jeffrey caught me who by the way looked sex towel I tried not to stare at the v-line but I couldn't help it and then I started blushing but then Jeffrey caught me staring and I was so embarrassed we went to the Island where the plate and the basket were and we sat down to start eating when we were both done with breakfast Jeffrey told me that he had to go to work and that I should lock the doors once he leaves but that I was free to go anywhere that I wanted with one of his cars and that if I encountered any trouble with Jack I should call him immediately and he will come back home I was so lucky to have him right now because without him I don't know where I'll be so he left and I immediately lock to the door but then I thought how about I call Anna that you should come over so that we can at least have some Sister talk so I called her and she said that she will be over there in 10 minutes and when she arrived she will give me a call and I arrived and I let her in we hugged out and then I went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks then I came back and then we started talking she told me about her experience with our step mum how she always regrets that she told me and how she's getting money to get me back then she asked me what I have been experiencing and what have been up to then I told her everything that has happened to me from when I was bought till now that I ran out of the house and came to Jeffrey's place and he gladly offered me help so she said she wanted to meet Jeffrey that he seems like a nice guy and I said why not so Anna and I talk to you late evening when Jeffrey give me a call that he was at the front door and I went to open the door.

Jeffreys POV: I woke up to the sound of knocking at the door when I went to see was there I saw Elsa crying I tried to ask her what was wrong but I saw her state and I didn't push anymore I offered her a room which she gladly took and after a few minutes went inside to offer her food which she at first didn't accept but later ate then she told me that she wanted to sleep and that I should sleep beside her I don't know what happened but that night that was the best sleep I've ever had in weeks when I woke up the next morning I saw elsa's body wrapped around me and the sunshine on her face broke out her pure beauty of her pale skin then untangled myself from her and went to the bathroom freshened up and went down to the kitchen where I made pancakes and muffins and not to brag or anything but I'm a very very good cook so as she what's coming downstairs she tripped over something and I saw her and quickly caught her and I saw her staring at something before I realise that she was staring at v-line and then when she looked up she was blushing then we quickly had our breakfast and I told her that if anything went wrong and Jack found her that she should give me a call and I'll come back home then I went to work when I came back home in the evening Elsa open the door for me and I walked in and I saw a Woman  sitting on the couch I looked at Elsa in the questioning look and she introduced the woman as her sister of course I didn't know because there was no resemblance between their looks Elsa had pale skin where her skin was a little bit darker than elsa's she had strawberry hair whereas
Elsa had platinum blonde hair but they were both beautiful and the link between game was undeniable not to consider them sisters I sat with Anna and she talked to me about how Elsa has had a rough time and she told me to take care of her and then she left I went upstairs to elsa's room where she was and she started apologizing I told her that there's nothing to apologize about that it was her sister and I know how she has been longing to see and hear from her then we went downstairs so that we could make dinner together when we heard a knock from the door I went to go and check it out I when I open the door Jack was standing at the door

This is another chapter and its long, that's one thing. I love what I'm doing and the readers that considered this book pls vote and comment