Love

10 years later

Vanessa's POV: My name is Vanessa Frost and I'm currently 10 years old. Most people think that I'm still a child but I'm as smart as hell and have the mind of a mature woman. My mum told me about the costudy thing on my 9th birthday so I'm not surprised I'm going away today but I know I'll see her again. My mum told me about my father,and described him  like he was the best person in the world but I know she only did that so that I won't cause trouble, but seriously who would take a child from the mother especially when the child is 10 years old.
I'm a pretty nice girl don't get me wrong but if you f*** with me or my mother then I'm not so nice anymore. Today my mother was helping me to pack my luggage because I was going to go to that focus house and leave with some for the rest of my life also he thought because I have a plan I'm going to make his life a living hell. After a few hours a black car stopped in front of her doorstep and a man with white hair came out he was actually very handsome and I wondered who you was and it came outside with a woman with brown hair and emerald green eyes the woman was also very beautiful. My mum went to attend the door and opened the door for them and ushered them inside they sat down and I realise that the man was looking around get my mum called me downstairs.

"Vanessa Vanessa please come downstairs I have someone wants to meet you"

When I reach downstairs I greeted and 2 visitors and they greeted me back with a smile and there was an awkward silence before my mum spoke up and told me that these were the people that were going to carry me home and that the man with white hair was my father to be honest I couldn't believe my eyes but then I said it loud and clear

"Ohh this the mother f***** guy who wants to come and take me home and I will sure this b**** beside him is going to be my mother like seriously even if you wanted to take me away from my mother you could have at least leave the bitch at home, don't get me wrong I'm a pretty nice girl and in case you're wondering if my mother was insulting you behind your back she actually told me that you were a very good person but I choose not to believe that because right now you don't even have the courtesy to even hide your shame in front of your own daughter and you don't even have the courtesy to leave a child with her mother so everything that she said about you was kind of a failed attempt at getting me to like you if you want to put it that way. so if m*********** and the b**** don't mind can we please start going but when we reach home I'm going to set some ground rules not talking to me don't ask me any question I am an independent girl and I can make breakfast for myself and also my best cereal is Kellogg's hope you got that now let's go.

The all stared at me, surprised that a 10 year old could bring such Val words out of her mouth but seriously that was the truth even if you wanted to show me that he was married to another person you could have at least done that when we reach to yours house. Without saying anything I walk to the car and sat in the front my father dearest and his wife start in the back happy that they didn't ask me why I sat in the front after a few minutes of driving I fell asleep then I finally felt the car stop when I open my eyes I saw a mansion and I'm in a very big mansion with an extraordinarily beautiful garden I was actually caught in its enchantment for a while but they came back to my sense. The man showed me into the house and when we got to the living room he asked

" Hey little girl what is your name"

" Vanessa, and what yours supposed to be"

" Well my name is Jack, Jack overland Frost to be exact and you can call me dad"

" first of all thank you for telling me your name and second of all don't ever expect me in a hell to ever call you dad I mean seriously don't expect that much from me just show me already room so that I can look myself inside"

"hey little girl you need to show some respect at least to me and my wife because you are living in this house and so far you're under my roof you have to show respect"

" Ahhh well that's where you are wrong for your information I never chose to live under this roof neither did I ever choose to come and live with you because if I could remember clearly this was a custody arrangements so no I'm not going to be showing you any form of respect either to you or that f****** b**** that you call your wife I mean do you know what my mother had to pass through so that she could raise me up like this she raised me up to be a nice girl but I intentionally got this part of me for you my mother had so many hard times you don't even know what happened to us as we could provide the job that she got she was fired from it and she had to work at a restaurant even when she was pregnant with me she was so some of her possessions that she held the dearest just to buy medicine from me whenever I felt sick so no I'm not going to show respect to a  spoilt rich mother f***** who obviously thinks that you can have anything you want, she even told me nice things about you so that I will later learn to like you when I reach your house any man who came to her she always rejected because she was always waiting for the one the one who are assumed was you she cried every night and I had to stay with her but here she would comfort me everytime and tell me to go and sleep she had emotional pains and trauma but here you are The Good Life and more money that you could ever think that you obviously don't deserve, and if you would please kindly show me to my room that will be well appreciated."

I thought you showed me to my room and immediately I entered dinner was brought for me and I am locked door. And I laid on the bed crying my food on touched and I fell asleep

Hey guys so this is another update, but I have one question for you guys do you think that Vanessa's outburst was a little too much or did you guys like it honestly that girl has got a lot of guts. Please read, vote and COMMENT also enjoy the book

BYE