Missing

Jack's POV: so I woke up the next morning and I realise that also was gone I phoned her but she didn't pick up and I immediately went downstairs and call the police that she was missing and I gave them my address and when I called the call grab my keys on the counter and went to the car and went around looking for her I spent most of the day looking for her and wondering where she could be because she's not one to go out without telling meand it's strange for her to be out especially at noon the teacher is always at home resting and never brought up the idea of taking up a hobby or a job I went around asking and showing people her picture but they said that they didn't see her around as I was heading to another location I got the call from Solomon saying that all of the documents and contracts that were lost on the company's computer were retrieved and that's all the contractors and contract owners wants to have a meeting with me ASAP. I quickly rushed to the office to go and attend to all the matters on ground presently.
******************************

Business is going well as usual and is even better all the contracts have been regaining and businesses on the stable ground but I've been worried sick for the past 2 weeks haven't found outside yet and is getting me worried I've searched everywhere but I don't know where she is I've looked at every fucking place in the city I even got the police on the job but notin turned out.
I employed a private agent to help search for Elsa and so far has not brought up any leads or results. After sometime my phone rings and I see it's my agent and when I pick it's up he tells me to look at my email and I quickly went there and looked at it and saw Jeffery fucking Grillo with Elsa the only thing that I could say " she left me"

Okay guys I'm so sorry for not posting my phone crashed and I just got it working today so I decided to quickly update I'm Soo sorry and this chapter is pretty short so next chapter I promise will be longer. Pls read, vote , and comment. Bye
😘😘