SOLD TO HIM

Elsa's POV; Well today's my 18th birthday Anna is also celebrating her sweet 16 yea we are the same day, month but not year my dad came back and since he did we never let that woman called Lyra be alone with him. My dad threw me and Anna the biggest birthday party of course it was a pool party I wore a blue bikini with a snowflake made of diamonds pattern and a blue hat while my sis wore a white bikini with purple florals and a purple hat decorated with diamonds. We invited the whole school it was the best and sure enough this is gonna be the talk of the school on Monday it was the best day since this year begun. After that week my dad left and that's when my worst nightmare came my stepmother called me "Elsa you mistake come down here" I ran down stairs and I saw two body guards standing ones name(Elliot) and the other (Desmond) and then came a man  with white hair, blue eyes, teeth as white as diamonds and I was still in my bikini so I know what I'm saying when I said diamonds.

    Jack's POV; When I walked in I saw a girl wearing a bikini that was blue with snowflakes made of diamonds pattern around platinum hair color, I was mesmerized at her beauty this I s gonna be a nice sex slave. You may ask why I want one well

**********************flash back*************************
    Mom I'm 20 years old now I can handle myself. No Jackson  you are not gonna bring a sex slave into my household as long as you live under my roof you obey my rules got it? Yes dad good night.
Now I'm 21can I have my apartment. Yes son. You are taking over the company on Monday and you can get your sex slave. YES!!!.
********************flash back over************************
     Is this her I asked the woman who wanted to sell her. Yes!. Okay after taking her I will send the reminder of the amount.

    Elsa's POV ; What amount are you talking about and he said didn't your mom tell you that you are my new sex slave. That's impossible I will tell dad but before I could pick up my phone the two guards picked me up and one gagged my mouth so I couldn't make a sound. Wow being taken as a sex slave after my birthday what a perfect irony I thought in my mind. As I was being carried I tried to fight my way out of the grip but it was no use soon we entered a limo and I sat beside the man with white hair he is actually very hot and actually thankful he abducted me WHAT AM I THINKING!!!!.
anyway he introduced him self, his name is Jackson Overland Frost. Wait I remember that name it one of the top 3 richest in the world actually they were first but they are philanthropist so they became second and they only had one son Jack.
      He then gave me some rules
** call me master
**do not cum until you are allowed
**we will have sex whenever and wherever I want
**When me and you are alone you must be naked
**you must not be seen with any guy, talking, flirting
**any disobedience to these rules attracts punishment.
**do not talk until you are asked to or permitted to
**you must do whatever I ask you to do
Ya and also never try to run away that's a very bad offence and attracts major punishment  got hat and I nod because I'm terrified about the punishments

Jack's POV ; I'm giving her my rules and I see her facial expression of fear yea I'm her master but I don't want her to be afraid of me so I take her to the mall to buy clothes but when I asked her to come down she said no I got a little angry but I overlooked it and asked her again and she still said no,  then I was enraged and I turned her around laid her down on my lap and then spanked her ten times on her buttocks and I swear as I was spanking I heard moaning once or twice. Then she agreed to come down and we bought some nice clothes and went home to rest after a long day I showed her to her bedroom it was white with blue snowflakes, times 2 of a kings sized bed a bathroom a white rug. And she fell asleep in the car after crying so I had to carry her to the bed and shit she looks beautiful  and sexy in the bed. But I have to face the facts I felt bad for spanking her hut that's what sex slaves are meant for right? Plus I'm gonna take her out for ice cream tomorrow to make up for it so there you have it and then I will have my first night with my pet. I he'd up to my room to take a nap but I couldn't cause she was on my mind I keep telling my self she's my sex slave nothing else but deep in I know its a lie but I have to hide it but I don't think I can actually its complicated I don't want to marry that's why I got a sex slave but now I'm developing feelings for her this is the opposite  of what I wanted to happen so all I have to do is to be crule to her so she sees nothing I hope if that's possible and hopefully she thinks I am a complete jerk. I soon realized there were tears on my face  and I am not even that emotional but yet I am crying whit that i fell asleep.

Hi hope you like this chapter it like the longest I've written please read, vote and comment PS I'm opened to suggestions. Bye lovelies