two

I woke up late the next morning. I reached for my phone hoping to see any text from Sana and returned it upon seeing nothing. I quickly fixed my bed and went outside.

Everyone was on the dining table having lunch. I turned to the left and looked for the bathroom to wash my face.

When I'm done, I went back to the living room to join them. They were silently eating.

"Good morning, Tzuyu yah.." Chaeyoung greeted.

"Good morning, dwarf." I greeted back. I pulled a chair and sat beside my smol friend.

I felt something wrong with the auras radiating from my friends. "I'm sure something's wrong." Finally breaking the silence.

Mina unnie leaned on the table and clasped her hands together. "Tzuyu, while you were asleep. We made our trusted men here observe the Minatozaki's house in Osaka.. We made them checked that first because that was the information we received on her whereabout before we went here in Japan."

"And then? Have they seen her?" 

"No. They told us that it looks deserted and there wasn't any sign that she's there. They didn't see anyone even in the front yard." Mina unnie continued explaining.

I kinda felt hopeless and stopped eating. "I still want to believe that we will find her.

"Yes, we will. Let's finish eating our lunch and after that I'll send in people to their other houses. We'll do everything to find her, I promise." Momo unnie said determinedly.

A couple of hours has passed. I saw Momo and Mina unnie talking non stop on the phone.

"She's not there? Are you all sure? Keep on observing the house for 2 more hours." I heard Momo unnie said.

Mina unnie sighed. "You can't find anyone inside the house? How about any activities or movements? Can you please check the house for a few hours? Try to get closer to it.''

I went upstairs and locked the door on my room. "Where are you?" It's breaking my heart that I'm helpless when I should be the one saving you." I said to myself.

I let my body fall against the bed and felt weak. It feels like destiny is not on our side. How are we gonna find a person being hidden by her own parents? This looks like a scene on a drama that I have never imagined experiencing.

I lifted myself off the bed and sat. I unlocked my phone's screen and stare at my wallpaper. It was a selca of me and Sana. Moments of us together flashed back then I cried.

It hurt so much here in my heart. When I felt better, my phone started vibrating.

My eyes widened seeing the pop up message. "Tzuyu, it's Sana. Help me.. They've been locking my room since the day that I left korea. I miss you. Don't worry, I'm not hurt. Tell Mina and Momo unnie to talk to my aunt as soon as possible. I love you."

I hurriedly went back downstairs and saw Chaeng and Dubu sitting beside each other talking in the living room.

"Are you okay, Tzuyu? You look like a person who's running for her life." Dahyun said.

"It's Sana... She.. Sent me a message." I said through heavy breathing. "Here.."

Chaeyoung grabbed my phone. "It's really her. Where's Minari and Momo unnie?"

"Mina unnie!! Momo unnie!!" I shouted.

Mina unnie appeared in the front door. "Why? What happened to you three?"

"I heard someone calling my name. Do you need anything?" Momo unnie came out from the kitchen.

"You won't believe this, Sana texted me." I lifted my phone and let them see the message.

The japanese girls looked at each other.

"How could we forget about her?" Momo unnie spoke first.

"Everyone, we know who can help us find Sana unnie."Mina unnie said and pulled her phone from her pants pocket.

"Who are you calling?" I asked.

"Didn't you read her message? I think you forgot the part where she told you to tell us about calling her aunt." Momo unnie replied.

"Sorry. I was too excited with her text that I forgot to tell you."

Chaeyoung went beside Mina unnie and I walked towards them. I leaned in to hear everything that Sana's aunt is going to say.

"It's ringing." Mina unnie said.

After a few seconds, the ringing stopped.

"Hello? Mina? I know what you need.'" The woman said on the other line.