chapter 19

Tzuyu went outside the building and walked around. She saw a little park that has swings on it nearby the stalls. She have decided to sit on it and when she was almost there, she saw Sana sitting on the other one.

"Hi, Sana unnie."

"Hi, Tzuyu ssi." Sana looked down on her phone.

"Can I tell you something? I know I can trust you. I just need to release what I'm feeling right now."

Sana looks at the other girl, she knows something's wrong. "Sure, I will listen to you. What happened?"

"I saw my girlfriend kissing her bestfriend."

Sana was shock to hear that. She didn't expect Nayeon to cheat on her.

"Bestfriend? Was it Jeongyeon unnie?"

"Yeah, her. You're the only one I have shared this with. I just didn't expect.."

Tzuyu's shoulder shakes then she cried. The girl buried her face on her arms. Sana didn't know what to do. She stop her swing then put her arm on the girl's head.

"I know it hurts, just let it all out Tzuyu ssi."

"And you know what? I avoided you for her that's why I didn't attend any of the meeting anymore." Tzuyu wipes her tears and looks at the other girl.

"I already know it.. I was so sad at that time."

"I felt something special when we danced that's why I chased you."

"I honestly, don't want to let you know that it was me because I know you won't be happy." Sana smiled and looked down.

Tzuyu saw her sadness, the girl gently put her hand on the other's girl hand. "No unnie, I was happy. Thank you for the dance. I really didn't want to avoid you. I just don't want us to fight but what she did to me was totally unexpected. I want to forget what I saw, what I heard. We've been together for a year and 6mos now but she cheated on me."

Sana looked at her and smiled the other girl smiled at her as well.

Tzuyu thought of Sana a lot of times and her admiration deepens when they danced. Her feelings for the older girl all came back. The girl forgot Nayeon at that moment.

"Unnie, I'll admit it. Those times that we were close, I always thought of your eyes, your face, your nose, just everything about you and I know it wasn't right because I'm with someone else so I've decided to stay away. I was scared to have a feelings for you because I promised Nayeon unnie that we'll be together forever. Promises to me are so important because my parents did not keep theirs that's why I ran away from home and I don't want to be like them. I love it when you gaze at me, when you look straight to my eyes, when you pout."

Sana was surprised with the younger girl's confession and made up her mind to tell hers.

"Thank you, Tzuyu ssi and I wanna let you know that.. that."

Tzuyu looks at her again. "That? What?" Tzuyu asked in confusion.

"That I feel the same. When you avoided me, I was so sad and kinda hurt. I couldn't get rid off of my mind the time that our faces were so close. I always look at you and feel something special when were together just like what you feel. I know it hurts to see Nayeon being with someone else because I have felt it with you, I know the feeling."

Sana and Tzuyu both look at each other. Tzuyu leaned in and stare at Sana's face. Tzuyu suddenly holds her hand and kissed her.

Sana don't know what to do but she can't stop her feelings so she kissed the younger girl back. Sana and Tzuyu are both lost in their own world, Tzuyu deepens the kiss and it became hotter just like the are thirsty for each other.

"I think I like you, I'm just stopping myself from accepting it." Tzuyu confessed between her lips. "You're so pretty Zaki."

Sana just heard the other girl gave her a nickname and she blushed. "I like you too, Tzu."

Tzuyu pulled away. "Tzu?"

"Haha, I thought about it. It's a cute nickname, right?" Sana winked.

"It's cute." Tzuyu then kissed Sana's nose and gently planted a kiss on Sana's lips again.

"Don't think about it anymore. What will you do? Break up with her?"

"No. I gave her my words Zaki."

"You said you like me."

"I do like you, I really do." Tzuyu smiled.

"I'll make you mine, Tzu. I'll make you love me too, just you wait."

Tzuyu laughed. "Hahaha, then make me let go of her."

"I will." Sana responded.

Tzuyu stood up and Sana did the same. Yoda cups Sana's right cheek. "Why are you always pulling me into your world? You always captivate me Zaki, you're so beautiful."

Sana blushed. "You're so cute when you are blushing. Unnie, let's keep this as a secret, okay? Yes, I like you but she and I are still together. I hope you understand."

"I understand you, I'll make you forget her." Sana winked.

The two girls holds hands and returned inside. Tzuyu's still thinking about Nayeon. She is not sure if she can give her girlfriend her trust again and when they are almost inside they let go of each other's hand and returned to their spot.