chapter 02

Tzuyu and Nayeon walked down the street. They held each other's hand and laughed on their way to school. Their relationship are known by the students, both are popular. Nayeon's a junior and the student council's vice president. She's one of the popular students alongside other 5 more students including Tzuyu. Tzuyu's a freshman, a lot knows her by being the prettiest girl in the campus. She's also the drummer of their band.

The two were happily walking in front of the gate and students are staring at them, admiring their beauty.

"Wow, Tzuyu's so perfect." A girl with an ash gray haired said.

"Nayeon's such a dream girl." A spiky haired guy added.

A handsome guy appeared in front of the group. "You two are such beauties. Nayeon! I like you!"

Tzuyu smirked and wrapped her arm around Nayeon's waist. Nayeon felt Tzuyu's jealousness, she stood closer to her. They were almost in Nayeon's classroom when they heard talks about transferees. They saw girls talking about it.

"Hey! Have you heard? Twice's jline is gonna be attending our school!"

"Oh my gosh, I'm excited! I'm a fan of Momo's!"

They noticed a group of male students talking about it as well.

"Dude, we'll see Sana here in the campus anytime soon." guy 1 said.

"She's so hot, she's my type of girl." guy 2 replied.

Guy 3 added. "Mina's a beauty too. She isn't the black swan of their group for nothing."

"Twice? The popular girl group?" Nayeon looked at Tzuyu who just shrugged.

"You don't know them?! Their song Cheer Up is the summer song of the year. I bet it'll be the song of the year too. They have a tough competition with their sunbae, Wonder Girls. You know, Why So Lonely is such a beautiful song. Anyway, I'm excited if ever it's true. The most popular members are Momo, Mina and Sana. Imagine them going to our school."

"I do know them. It's just that I don't care much about it. I only find you the prettiest here."

"You're such a sweet talker Chou Tzuyu. Go to your class now, you will be late. I'll see you later." Nayeon pecked her on her lips. "I love you."

'I'm no sweet talker baby, I'm just stating a fact here. I love you too. I'll see you in lunch." Tzuyu winked and waved her goodbye.

The class started and hours had passed but she's still bored. She made an excuse to her professor and told her that she'll go to the clinic because her head aches. She went to the soccer field and heard a random girl called her.

"Tzuyu!"

She spun around to see who called her. She didn't see anyone so she continued walking. After a few seconds, she heard the voice again. She was looking at the back while walking. She walked faster and bumped into someone.

"Arrgh!" the girl fell.