chapter 13

Last night, the girls who stayed except Sana took a group video. Sana's the one who held the camera and when they're done they went home right away. Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Dahyun is in Sana's car while Tzuyu, Chaeng, Nayeon is in Mina's. Sana and Tzuyu drove each girl on their home and they agreed that when they are done, Tzuyu will use Mina's car so that they can go home too.

At the academy after class..

The 9 girls are standing on the stage facing all the students.

Jihyo started the short meeting. "Good afternoon my fellow students! I'm Park Jihyo, the student council's president. Thank you for giving us your time and for attending. As you all know, we yearly have a ball for everyone the main reasons for having that is 1st we could interact with the other students. 2nd, to get to know them better and 3rd is to have fun while maintaining the school's respectful image. We have prepared a small clip for you guys and I hope you enjoy it. Jeongyeon unnie please.." Jihyo looks at her.

The 6 girls went down from the stage and stands in front. Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon prepares the video and Jeongyeon hit play. In the start of the clip, there's Chaeng, Tzuyu, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Dahyun giving their best smile and is persuading the students to attend the event at their best. Tzuyu's face comes up close "So you guys better attend the most awaited event of the year, come and join us okay?!" Tzuyu winked and fanboys and girls screamed. After their invitation, nothing came up there's black screen then a blur image of a girl in black sitting appeared. The image of the girl slowly becomes clearer, the guys screamed.

"It's Mina!" "Woohoo!!!" After Mina's scene, Momo's comes up. Her fangirls are in awe watching her adorable scene then she smiled. Her fans are screaming her name just like what Mina's fans did. Lastly was Sana's. The guys are chanting her name.

"SANA! SANA! SANA!"

Then her up close part comes up, she showed her y side then changes back to her cute side real quick. The guys are going crazy on chanting and screaming her name, the fangirls are non stop praising her charm. 

Tzuyu felt her heart skipped a beat when Sana stared at the camera directly. She's totally focus on the screen..

"Damn, such attractive eyes. The way she's piercing through your heart using her eyes, would make you think she's in love." Tzuyu thought.

Unfortunately 2 persons saw her blushed deeply.

After the clip..

"Everyone, I made this social media along with the other student council officers. We call it jabber.." Jeongyeon played the slideshow about the app. "The admins of these will be us but you can totally upload pictures or post any thing related to school. Every updates that would harm other students or the school will be block right after it was posted. So download it now and follow your classmates or anyone you want to. We will also upload the clip on the main page. See you in the ball! Thank you!" Jeongyeon bowed.

"Thanks for giving us your time and for listening to the announcements. I hope you attend the event, we will look forward to it. Goodbye and take care!" Nayeon smiled and bowed.

Jihyo was the last one to speak. "I also wanna thank Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Dahyun especially Twice J Trinity's Momo, Sana and Mina for giving us their time and effort despite having full packed schedule. Thanks to all the students here in MinJung Academy, to the student council's officer and of course to our beloved officials. Take care everyone and see you!" Jihyo bowed. The students cheered and applaud.

Everyone one went outside except the 9 girls..

Nayeon does not want to look at Tzuyu nor talk to her and just busied herself in packing all the things that they used. Tzuyu was about to come near her when Chaeyoung pulled her on the side of the stage.

"Tzuyu yah, I saw you and I bet she did too."

Tzuyu's confused. "What?"

"Mind telling me the reason why your face turned so red when you were watching Sana unnie? I know it isn't my business but I was just concerned and surprised because you only blushed when you're with Nayeon unnie or when you're staring at her."

Tzuyu panicked she don't know what to say.. "I'll tell you something Chaeng and I want Dubu to hear this too. Let's talk about this tomorrow lunch, I'll text Dahyun. You two have to keep this whatever happens.." 

Chaeng nodded. "Of course we will, we three are best friends. See you tomorrow then."

"See you. Thanks." Tzuyu returned to her girlfriend's side and prepare for her answer later knowing Nayeon saw her.