chapter 27

After the student's tour.

It was a sunset.. Tzuyu's playing the violin in front of Sana. The younger girl is playing the theme from Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky. When she's almost done, Tzuyu opens her eyes and looks at Sana. Sana's heart is beating like crazy just by looking at the younger girl.

"This is my favorite because I admire the story of Romeo and Juliet and also my Mom taught me how to play this piece."

Sana walks towards her and hugs Tzuyu tightly."You don't know how much your making me feel happy." The japanese girl whispered.

"I like you Sana.."

"I like you too.. Tzu."

Tzuyu can't say the word love yet because she wants closure first with Nayeon. She respects the japanese girl. Tzuyu's thinking of talking to Nayeon and ending what they have.

"Let's go.." Tzuyu told Sana because the both of them plus Mina and Chaeyoung have agreed to Dahyun's plan.

Mina is with Chaeyoung, they are sitting on the bench outside the hotel near the sea. They saw what Tzuyu and Sana did. Mina's heart stings, it feels like someone is stabbing her heart.

"I don't know if I can move on Chaeng.. my heart is still hurting whenever I see them. Have you felt this way?"

"Maybe this is my chance." Chaeyoung thought. "Yes, I have and it is not good. I'm gonna tell you something."

Mina turned to Chaeyoung, she's all ears to what she's going to say.

"I like this person even before but she haven't realized it yet. The person that I like loves someone else and you know what the heartbreaking part is?"

"What?"

"It's when I see her crying. It's okay if she doesn't feel the same way. What I only want is to see her happy.. I wanna see her beautiful smile again."

"Who's that person?" Mina asked.

"It's.. "

Chaeyoung is about to tell her when she heard someone.

"Chaeng!! Mina unnie! Let's go and help Dubu in setting up her plan!" Tzuyu's calling them.

Chaeyoung released her nervousness.. "Sigh.." stood up and offered her hand to Mina. "Shall we?"

Mina smiled and gladly take it. The 2 girls walks side by side towards their friends.

The 5 of them are now setting up a round table. Mina and Sana are the ones who called and ordered foods through the hotel's service and of course jokbal is present. They have set a candle light dinner. Chaeng, Dubu and Tzuyu went to the nearest mall near the area to buy all the things that they will need. It's now 6pm and they are waiting for Momo to arrive.

Mina and Sana doesn't feel that awkward anymore. They are pretending that they fought and this time they involved Momo on their misunderstanding. The leader of the J line feels so sad, she's alone in the room and Sana nor Mina are replying to her text. 

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are knocking on the japanese girls room and are acting that something's happening. Momo opened the door.

Tzuyu's out of breath. "Momo unnie! Sana and Mina unnie are fighting!! Help us. We can't separate them."

"Where are they?!!"

"They are near the sea! That's the last place where we saw them. C'mon unnie!"

The three girls run as fast as they could. "Where's Dahyun?? We need all the help that we can get."

No one answered.

They run for the stairs as fast as they could and when they reach the sea, Tzuyu stop her.

"Wait unnie.."

"What? Where are they??"

Tzuyu points behind the tree.. Mina and Sana appeared.

"Good evening Moguri!" Sana greeted her.

Mina slowly walk towards her, she's holding Sana's hand.

Momo's confused.. "Huh? Are you two okay? I heard that you are fighting!!" Momo's breathing so fast, hands on her knees.

Sana and Mina stands in front of her and hugs her..

"I know what your answer will be, Momo chan.." Sana whispers.

"Please be happy unnie. We love you." Mina said to her.

"What?" Momo asked in confusion.

Then Momo noticed something moved.. she's looking at it carefully.

Suddenly her sight went black. Someone's blind folding her.

"Trust us Moguri chan.." she knows that it's Sana and the girl nodded.

The 4 of them walks straightly until their on the side of the sea, they suddenly stopped. 

"Sana? Mina?" She's calling out to them but no one's responding.

"Hey guys! This isn't funny.. where are you?"

Silence..

After a few mins. She can see a dim light through the blindfold. 

"Hi Momo chan.."

"Dahyun!" Momo removes her blindfold and see that they are in an area of the island that has a lot of trees around. In front of her, is a table with candles and all her favorite foods. Dahyun's holding a bouquet of flowers.

Momo's shock.. she's not sure of what's happening. Dahyun's waving at her face.

"Momo chan?? Hello.."

The japanese girl snapped out of it. "Dahyunie, what's this?"

The younger girl did not respond instead takes Momo's hand and told her to sit. Dahyun helped her sit like a gentleman.

Momo now knows what's Dahyun's planning..

"Moguri Chan.. I've been wanting to tell you this for weeks now. I just didn't have the courage to do it. I admire you ever since your group started. I was so fortunate to be given the chance to spend time with you and to know you more personally. God knows what I feel for you." Dahyun gives her the bouquet and she accepted it.

"Open the letter please.."

Momo took the letter off of the bouquet and opened it. It says..

"I LOVE YOU HIRAI MOMO, CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

Dahyun looks straight to her eyes.

"I love you so much Momo chan, you're the most admirable girl that I have ever known. I would prove myself to be worthy of your love. Can you be my girlfriend?"

Momo blushed.