chapter 20

The ball continued, a lot performed. Mina, Sana and Momo danced to Crazy in Love by Beyonce. Chaeyoung and Dahyun sang and rapped to one of GD and TOP's song. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon's band jammed to Wonder Girls' Why So Lonely. Nayeon and Jihyo performed Bang Bang and a lot more students have participated.

Nayeon's sitting beside Tzuyu and they are not talking to each other. She can't even glanced at her direction. The younger girl placed her hands on her lap and Nayeon tried to hold her hands but failed. Tzuyu removed her hands and placed it on top of the table.

Everyone enjoyed the night except Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jeongyeon and it's almost 2am already so the party is about to end.

The student council officer with one of the teachers thanked everybody.

"Everyone! Thank you for coming again and I hope you enjoyed our party. Let's all attend again next year, okay? Good night and be safe on your way home. Enjoy the rest of your night! Goodbye.." Jihyo bowed.

The students are going out now.. Tzuyu left Nayeon and approached her friend in the entrance. The older girl looked hurt.

"Hey, can I stay at your house tonight?" Tzuyu asked Chaeyoung.

"Why?"

"I don't want to spend the night with Nayeon today. I need a fresh air."

"Why were you crying? Was it because of her?"

Tzuyu nodded. "It hurts so much Chaeng." The girl's almost in tears.

"Yeah of course, it's okay." Chaeng hugged her friend. Nayeon approached her.

"Baby.. let's go home. I wanna talk to you."

Tzuyu pulled away from Chaeyoung's hug.

"Not tonight Nayeon. I'll sleep at Chaeyoung's. I don't want to talk to you.."

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I've broken up with her."

"Broken up with her? With whom????" Chaeyoung thought.

"So what? You think that makes me feel better?!! It doesn't work that way Nayeon. I don't even know if I can trust you again. I always choose you.. I want us to be happy, to always be okay because I can't live without you to the extent that I don't care about my pride anymore. I'm tired of being the one who always fixes our problem, I'm tired of being the one who always say sorry first. I didn't expect this, I thought you're different. I admit, I find Sana attractive but have I done the same thing that you did? No.. I really thought that, we'll end up together." Tzuyu's voice shakes.

Nayeon felt hurt. This is the first time that Tzuyu have expressed all the things that she is keeping inside her heart.

"Sorry, it won't happen again. If you want me to break my friendship with her, I would do it."

"That doesn't matter anymore, it wouldn't change what happened. I heard everything.. you like her because she's fun and cool and yeah I was the opposite sorry for that."

Tzuyu said sarcastically. "I'm not sure if this would work anymore. I need some space."

Nayeon did not expect Tzuyu to say that, the girl cried even harder.

"No, I can't live without you. Don't do this." Nayeon hugs Tzuyu and is pleading between tears.

"Go to her side, I bet you'll be happier with her." Tzuyu released herself from her hug and went back to Chaeyoung's side.

The other 7 girls witnessed what happened and both Sana and Jeongyeon are giving so
much attention on them. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun left together. Dahyun felt that her friend needs her so much that's why instead of spending more time with Momo, Mina and Sana, she
chose Tzuyu and is planning to sleep at Chaeyoung's.

Jeongyeon saw what happened and she wants to hug her bestfriend. She approached her and stood beside her but Nayeon isn't talking to her. Jihyo don't know what happened but still offered to take Nayeon home and the girl accepted it. The older girl don't care about what's happening at that time, she doesn't care if Jeongyeon's with them.

The J Trinity went home lastly. Mina noticed something different with Sana because she seems happy even though she's sick. The girl plans to have a group talk with them later, they haven't done it for weeks. They went to where their cars are parked, opened it, started it and speeds up.

Tzuyu and her friends are in Chaeyoung's bedroom. The youngest girl Tzuyu is heavily crying in front of them. She already told her friends everything that has happened except the part where she and Sana kissed.

"I don't know what to do anymore but I made promises Chaeng and I wanna keep them. This is the first time that she's hurt me so much.. In the past few weeks, she always came home late and I don't know the reason why. I was so dumb, I didn't notice the way they touch each other, the fact that they are always together and when they were texting each other 24/7."

Dahyun walks in front of Tzuyu and hugged her. "Cry all you want Chou if that will make you feel better. Chaeng and I are always here for you."

Chaeyoung pitied her friend. She knows how much Tzuyu loves her. Her friend's life revolves around her girlfriend. She, Dahyun and Nayeon are the only ones that she have but the person that she loves the most hurt her.

"This is the reason why I'm afraid to fall in love with someone.." Chaeyoung said to herself.