chapter 05

At the headquarters.

Jihyo sat on the chair in the center of the room and put a stack of papers that she has to sign. 

"Nayeon unnie, what do you suggest?" Jihyo looked at Nayeon.

"First we have to decide what the theme's gonna be."

"I have a suggestion!" Sana waved her arm. "Let's have a masquerade party. It'll be so cute and cool."

Jihyo interrupted. "I like your opinion Sana unnie, what do you guys think?"

"I think it will be so mysterious and exciting because we haven't had that kind of theme before. Let's also ask Jeongyeon's opinion. Where is she by the way?"

"I already called her 20mins. ago she said she's almost here.."

"Uhm, who's Jeongyeon?" Momo asked.

"She's the vice president of the student council alongside Nayeon unnie. I'm sorry it's rare for her to be late but she said.."

The door swung open revealing a short haired girl. "Hi, Jihyo and Nayeon unnie!!! Miss me?" Jeongyeon winked.

"Yah! you're late." Nayeon touched Jeongyeon's ear and pulled it.

"Ouch, ouch. Stop it, unnie. I'm sorry." Jeongyeon saw a chair near Twice's Mina and sat. She also said hi to Tzuyu. She hasn't noticed the 3 girls are with them at first. "Woah, I know you. You're Twice's j trinity! You're Mina, Momo and Sana! What an honor to meet you, I'm Jeongyeon."

The girls shook her hand and introduced themselves as well.

"So Jeongyeonie we have a suggestion for the ball's theme, a masquerade party. We like it and we're waiting for your opinion on this." Nayeon told the cool girl.

"Masquerade?!! Oh, I like that. Let's do it!"

"It seems that everyone likes it. I'll give tasks to do now. Hmm, Nayeon unnie be with Mina, plan the venue and think of an invitational poster. Tzuyu, go with Sana and think of the foods you think the students like. Momo and Jeongyeon unnie will be with me we're gonna see how we will invite the students, think of the perfect time for the ball and of course the performances. Get each others cellphone number because we're going to meet tomorrow and talk about this. Meeting adjourned."

Everyone stood up and asked for their cellphone numbers. Tzuyu and Nayeon were the last ones to go out.

"No way, you're with Mina.." Tzuyu spoke after being quiet during the meeting.

"I can do nothing about it. Jihyo assigned us, sorry. You're with cutie Sana." Nayeon responded.

"What's with your tone? Are you jealous??" Tzuyu grinned.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. I know you Nayeonie, admit it."

"So what if I'm jealous? Sana has a LOT of admirers to the extent that you can give her the campus crush title. What if.. what if, you find her cute and gets attracted to her." Nayeon tilted her head down.

"That won't happen. You're the only girl who I want to spend my life with. I love you baby." Tzuyu faced her. She cupped her left cheek and kissed her passionately in the middle of the street.

"I love you too. Let's text our partners once we get home."

"Sure, we'll do it together. Let's go home it's almost 5pm."

Nayeon nodded. Tzuyu unlocked the door when they reached home.

"By the way, do you think Sana's cute? Because I think she's adorable." Tzuyu ran inside the house laughing.

"Yah Tzuyu!!! what did you say?!"