chapter 35

After a few days, everyone is lining up. The students are looking for the best part in the school's quadrangle to have a better view of the program that's being held. There will be special performances and thanks giving for the outstanding students who competed in regional sports and intellectual competition. The last performance would be from Twice. MinJung Academy invited the group to perform and a lot of the students and professors loves to see the J Trinity again.

Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun are standing in the front left side, waiting. Mina and Momo texted their girlfriends about the performance and they are so excited to see them dance and sing in person. Tzuyu on the upper hand, just want one thing to happen and it is to see Sana again. She doesn't care if the japanese girl would ignore her or if she's mad at her.

Twice is gonna be the next to perform and they are going up on the stage one by one. Each member are introducing themselves and the last one to greet is Momo. Screams and cheers from the fans are so loud.. then Momo's done.

"Where's Sana?" Tzuyu heard someone said behind her.

There's whispers around Tzuyu's place and they are all looking for the cutie y of the group.

Twice is going to perform now and Tzuyu's hope died.

"She's still not here." She thought. The girl is almost leaving, she turned but then students screams Sana's name. Tzuyu spun around and looks up on the stage.

Sana's on the stage. Her hair is blonde again. She's wearing the same blue varsity jacket that the other members are wearing, it's Cheer Up's concept. The girl is wearing a pink ribbon and she lose some weight. 

The younger girl can't believe what she's seeing now. "Zaki." She murmured.

Sana takes the mic that the emcee's giving her. 

"Hello!! I'ts Sana. It's great to see you guys again. We're so happy to be here. Are you ready?!"

Tzuyu's just staring at her. It feels like that Sana and her are the only ones in there. 

Sana looks around wanting to see the students excited faces when she saw Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu. She pretended that she didn't see her, she looked away.

"Tzuyu ssi.." Sana said in her mind then the music plays, everyone's singing along with them. After a few minutes, they are done performing. Twice said their goodbyes and thanks.

The emcee wraps up everything and said her thanks to the students and the academy's official. The students are leaving now.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung told Tzuyu to follow because they will meet the J Trinity in person. Tzuyu shakes her head.

"Why? Don't you like to meet Sana unnie again? This is your chance Tzuyu yah.. I know that you still love her." Chaeyoung told her.

"I don't know Chaeng. I'm nervous maybe she's mad at me. Maybe she doesn't want to meet me. It'll be just awkward."

"C'mon Chou!!! This might be your last chance to talk to her again, you know she's always busy. Talk to her!" Dahyun added.

Tzuyu nodded but she still doesn't know what to tell Sana.

The other Twice members are leaving but Sana, Mina and Momo aren't. They are still talking to Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

Jihyo hugs the three. "I miss you! It's been months. How are you guys? We are thankful to your group because you accepted our invitation."

"It's nothing unnie, it's an honor to be back here and to get the chance to perform. We're okay, how about you guys? We miss you too unnie. We just came back in korea a few days ago." Mina replied.

Jeongyeon greeted them. "Hi Mina, Momo and Sana ssi.. Welcome back in korea and also here in the academy."

The three japanese girls keeps telling stories about their tour, about everything that has happened in the past few mos.

Nayeon froze when she saw Tzuyu and her group approaching. Jeongyeon sense what Nayeon is feeling so she stands in front of her, her back in front of the older girl and holds her hand.

Sana keeps on an emotionless face.

Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung greets everyone. Dwarf and Dubu stands closer beside their girlfriends and compliments their performance.

The maknae of the group just stays on where she's standing. She keeps glancing on Sana but the other girl is talking to someone on the phone.

Chaeyoung pulled her. "GO TALK TO HER." 

This is the first time that Tzuyu feels so nervous but she followed what Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu looks at Sana and the japanese girl looks at her too. Tzuyu smiled and walks closer to her.

Nayeon sees Tzuyu walking towards Sana and she holds Jeongyeon's hand tighter.

The younger girl is now in front of the japanese girl. "Uhm.. Sana unnie? Hi.. can we, uhm talk?"

Sana nodded.