chapter 25

A week have passed, Tzuyu went back to their house and packed all her things. Nayeon begged the younger girl to stay and to talk to her but Tzuyu didn't give her a chance, she's now staying at Chaeyoung's. Other than that, everything's the same. The maknaes Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung always hangs out with the J Trinity members, Tzuyu's still avoiding Nayeon, Dahyun and Momo are always together and Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo are busy with the next big event of their school.

At the Cafeteria..

Tzuyu is sitting alone eating while waiting for her friends. She can see Nayeon with the other student council officers near her table, glancing at her.

The students all look at the door and the J Trinity members have arrived with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. They saw Tzuyu and she smiled and waved at them. The girls passed by the group of Nayeon and greeted them, Nayeon just smiled. Tzuyu, Sana and Chaeyoung's sitting together, Mina's in front of Chaeyoung then Momo and Dahyun. They can hear students talking about them.

"I wish they would stop." Tzuyu said while looking down at her food.

"Chou, just leave them be. Anyway, I'm curious about this.. how's your jabber account guys? I have a total of 798 followers. How cool is that?" Dahyun grins.

"Lemme check mine.." Chaeyoung replied. "I now have 955 followers. How many is yours Tzuyu?"

"Last time I checked it was 1, 231."

"Woah that's a lot. I bet you guys have way more than us." Dahyun looks at the japanese girls.

Momo unlocks her phone.. "Hmm, I have 1,375. You Mina and Sana?"

"Mine's 1, 329." Mina said. They all look at Sana.

"I'm just gonna refresh my account.. it's 1, 494."

"Daebak! That's almost all of the students here." Dahyun showed her shock reaction. "Let's see the top 10 ranking, here it goes.. Sana unnie's no. 1 followed by Momo chan and Mina unnie. Tzuyu's 4th then.." she stopped.

"Why? Go on.." Momo told her.

Dahyun clears . "Nayeon unnie at 5th with 1, 149."

Tzuyu eats again.. "Continue Dubu.."

Chaeyoung looks at her own phone. "I'll continue it.. myself at 6th then Jeongyeon unnie with 875, Jihyo unnie at 8th with 848, Dubu at 798 then Jeon Somi at 670."

The girls eats their lunch and they all laughing and smiling. There's one guy who approached them.

"Hi Sana, I'm Jungkook."

Sana smiled at him. "Hi.. can I help you with anything?"

"Yes, can we go out on a date?"

Tzuyu felt nervous..

There's a look of suprise on Sana's face because the guy asked her with confidence. "Huh? Ahmm.." She looks at her japanese friends. "I'm sorry Jungkook, I can't and we are not allowed to do that. It's nice meeting you though." The girl offers her hand and Jungkook took it.

Sana sits again, eat and talk to her friends. Tzuyu's not smiling at all. They all noticed it. "Why Chou? What's with the face?"

"Nothing.. I'm just sleepy."

Dahyun knows what set Tzuyu's mood off. "Ahh, I think I know why... you're jealous."

"Yeah? With whom?"

"You're jealous with the guy who asked Sana unnie on a date." Dahyun keeps on teasing her.

"No, I'm not. Stop it Dubu." Tzuyu's face is turning red.

"Hahaha, see?" Dahyun keeps laughing.

Tzuyu's hands are on her lap and she felt the warmth of Sana's hands. They are not letting the others who's out of their group to see their sweetness. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Mina and Momo are the only ones who knows their sweetness and the fact that they have kissed already even if Tzuyu doesn't have any closure with Nayeon yet.

Mina felt hurt listening to her friends, she already know even before that Tzuyu's the one who Sana likes. Mina's just telling herself that eventually she'll move on and forget about her.

Chaeyoung noticed Mina's reaction.. the smol girl touches Mina's hands and smiled at her. She fished out her phone and texted someone. Mina's phone lit up and she opened the message.

"You're gonna be fine. Just pretend that you are not affected. I'm always here to listen."

Mina texted back.

"Thank you so much Chaeyoungie. I really appreciate everything."

At the student council's table..

They are overhearing what the girls on the other table are talking about..

Cheng Xiao, the chinese student who's the secretary of the school calls Nayeon.

"Nayeon unnie, you're with Tzuyu ssi. Right? Have you seen a post about Sana unnie and Tzuyu? It's one of the trending issues here. Someone posted a photo of them looking so sweet but it was deleted right away. We are hearing everything that they are talking about now."

Nayeon didn't answer and everytime someone ask her about her relationship with Tzuyu, the girl always avoids and never answer.

"Jeongyeon's the one who deleted it." Nayeon said in her mind.

Jihyo saw Nayeon's face and expectedly change the topic.

"After our lunch, we will post the announcement for the trip to Jeju. Please take note of everything.. the date has been decided."

Jeongyeon keeps on looking at her bestfriend, she's doing everything for Nayeon. The girl always accompanies her, never leaves her side. She's focused on proving how much she deserves to be loved by Nayeon.