chapter 03

The girl that Tzuyu bumped into is a blonde haired girl with hazel eyes and a pointed nose. Tzuyu offered her a hand and helped her. 

"Sorry, I wasn't looking. Are you hurt?"

"It's okay, I wasn't hurt. Thanks." The girl dusted off her uniform and fixed her hair.

Tzuyu picked the girls' notebook and book then handed it to her. "I'm sorry again. Hmm, you look familiar."

The blonde girl suddenly ran like someone's chasing her.

"What?",

Tzuyu was going back to her classroom. She walked down the corridor and passed by each classroom. The girl heard loud cheer from the sophomore's class section 2a. She peeked in and checked what's happening inside. Thee blonde girl who she bumped into earlier was introducing herself. Tzuyu listened out of curiosity.

"Hi! I'm Minatozaki Sana from Twice. I hope to be everyone's friend. Nice to meet all of you and thank you for welcoming us."

"Oh, she's from that group. That girl is Sana, no wonder she's familiar." Tzuyu murmured and left when she was done with her introduction.

She and Nayeon went to the cafeteria to grab their lunched."Nayeonie, I saw one of Twice's member. I bumped into Sana earlier."

"Really? Sana? She has the most fanboys among the group's members. Where did you see her??" Nayeon excitingly asked.

"In the soccer field, it was just..."

The trio entered the cafeteria and everyone looked at them. There's the redhead girl, the light brown haired and the blonde haired girl.

"It's Twice's jline!" someone shouted.

Almost all of the students approached them and asked for their autograph.

"Sana! Sana! I'm your fan! Please sign this." Sana signed it and said thanks.

A girl took a picture of them. "Momo, can we take a picture?"

"Sure, not a problem." the leader answered and flashed a smile.

The fans of the redhead girl are more calm than the others. "Can I please have your autograph Mina?"

Mina nodded and gave back the guys' notebook. "Here, thank you."

Nayeon turned to Tzuyu. "Baby, that's Myoui Mina the black swan. She's a ballerina for 11 years. That one is Hirai Momo, she's the leader of the japanese line and called the dancing machine of their group and last but not the least is Minatozaki Sana, the cutie of the group. She's a trend nowadays. Have you seen her doing her famous part sha sha sha? It's so cute."

"You're really a fangirl of them. Who's your favorite among those three then?"

"I'd say Mina, she's just so elegant."

"Okay, she's elegant." Tzuyu rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're jealous. No, NaTzu is still the best." Nayeon kissed her on her cheek.

"But hey, do you now have your favorite in the trio?"

Tzuyu didn't expect the question. "I don't know, I don't know them that much."

"Just tell me next time, I'm sure you'll have one soon."

"Sure."

"Okay, let's go home." they both stood up and Nayeon linked arm with Tzuyu.

The jline members noticed the 2 pretty girls passing by the seat where they are eating and followed them with their eyes.

"She's like a goddess! " Momo spoke first.

"Yes, she is.. and the girl who's with her is cute too. She looks like a bunny." Mina added.

The two stared at Sana."What??? Oh that.. I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention that much because you know yoghurt is everything. You're both correct about the two girls."

"So tomorrow's gonna be the day where we're going to introduce ourselves publicly. Don't be late Mina and Sana."

"Of course we won't, Moguri." Sana fished out her cellphone from her pocket. "I'll set my alarm clock and phone alarm 2hrs earlier from the said time just to make sure, hahaha."

"Make sure, Sana. We know how clumsy you are. You're always late." Momo stared at her and laughed quietly.

Sana pouted. "Sorry Moguri and Minari~"

"It's okay, let's go home now." Mina told them.

The jline members stood up and went home, driving their own car.