chapter 15

Since that day Tzuyu didn't attend any meetings for 3 weeks already. She knows what is right and she's going to fight for her love. The girl always sticks with Nayeon and always ask her on a date. Their love blossomed again and currently the two are lying on a grass and is looking at the sky while holding hands.

"Tzuyu yah, look at the stars.. they are so beautiful."

Tzuyu looked at the side and stared directly at Nayeon.

"Yes they are so beautiful, just like you."
Nayeon stares back. Tzuyu sits up beside her girlfriend, they are still holding hands when the younger girl puts her girlfriend's hand to her chest.

She wants her to know how much her heart is beating like crazy. Tzuyu leaned in and kissed Nayeon passionately. It was a sincere and a beautiful kiss where you can only feel when you're so in love with each other. She's now on top of her. Tzuyu stopped and kissed Nayeon's forehead then looked at her eyes.

"I promise to be by your side always. I love you and that's what matters to me the most."

Nayeon felt so touched. She puts her right on her Tzuyu's cheek.

"I love you so much baby.. You're the only person that I love."

The two smiled and lie again. At 12am, they decided to go home and sleep together. Tzuyu's hugging Nayeon and both drifted to sleep.

In the morning on their way to school, Tzuyu and Nayeon are almost in the school's front gate when Sana, Mina and Momo's car arrived. Mina got out of her car, followed by Momo and lastly Sana.

Sana has someone following her, it's a guy named JB. As usual, there's lots of their fans looking at them.

Tzuyu saw the other guy named V punched JB on his face. Being the school's vice president, Nayeon quickly rush to stop the fight. Jihyo, Jeongyeon appeared too with guards. They all separated the two.

"I told you dumb to stop following Sana! That's what you get." V is still putting his force just to escape the guards.

"And why would I ?!!! You don't tell me what to do and not. Are you envious of me?! Because I can be near Sana while you don't have the courage to even talk to her!!!" JB released himself then landed a punch on V's jaw.

"Stop it, you two!" Sana's cute voice beats every voices in the commotion. This is the first time that she raised her voice like that. "No one will follow me anymore, okay? Stop it.. I'm tired of you two fighting everyday. Let's go Mina and Momo." Sana walked out.

Tzuyu saw everything and she pity Sana, she can imagine how hard and complicated her life is.

2 days before the ball.

Tzuyu and Nayeon are in the mall, shopping. They are looking for the dress that would fit and will look perfect on them. Tzuyu chose a simple black long gown while Nayeon chose red. After buying the gowns, they went to a shop that sells masks. The younger girl picked a white mask that has a long feather on it while Nayeon chose red again.

"Is everything prepared, baby?" Tzuyu is asking for updates about the preparation.

Nayeon fished out her phone suddenly then texted someone once she's done, she returned it to her bag again.

"Everything's prepared. We met Mr. Park last week, he and his men helped us with the stage props and stuff. He asked his men to prepare the chairs, lightings just all the things. It's a relief that he's so kind and helpful. We made sure yesterday that everything's all set." Nayeon texted again and quickly puts her phone back to her bag.

"Who is it?" The younger girl asked.

"It's just Jeongyeon."

"What did she say?"

"Nothing, it's not important anyway baby."

"Here she goes again when she's busy.." Tzuyu thought.

"Baby! I'm excited! Just one more day. We'll dance and dance until were tired, okay?" Nayeon turned to Tzuyu and smiled.

"Of course, we'll dance. Haha I'm excited too." The two happily holds hands then went home.