"Daddy....so close.... you so Handsome." She says and giggles. I smile too. I smile at the scenery which I never thought would experience, I never would have imagined it to happen in this life. But for some reason, I feel happy and grateful for taehyung to come to Japan and met us by some miracle.

There were times when I was weak, I couldn't defend myself and let people hear my words. I wanted to scream and tell that I'm not a bad omen. I'm not a monster, I'm not a bad person. I lost my mother before I could feel her warmth. I never had a friend, someone close to me. Whenever I tried to smile outside other than my father people always said I looked creepy and I shouldn't smile, because my smile brings bad luck. I took every pain, every possible pain I could bear just because of my father.

My father never said that he felt disgusting to see me, he could have said it because I was the actual reason his beloved wife died but he didn't. He punished everyone who bullied me, defended me. He stood up for me, worked hard day and night so that I could at least ear well, sleep well. Even when he used to be so tired he played with me, helped me study. He tried his best I never miss my mother but he also knows it's hard.

It's hard for a child like me to think that I don't have a mother and that she died giving birth to me and that everyone thinks I killed her. It's hard for me to see every kid running to their mother's arms and smiling in my school whilst I don't have one. My homeroom teacher was a female and she and her husband never had a child...she told my father that she'll take care of me. And she did. She took care of me as much as she could.

So I know how it feels when a kid doesn't have one parent and they suffer. It isn't as easy as it seems. Other people might have both parents so they sometimes don't understand, some don't have a good relationship. And those who lost one of them or both at a young age knows how empty memories they were creating while growing up. It must be easy to tell I don't have a father or mother, but whoever says that knows with how much struggle and force they are saying that.

My baby's father is alive and they know him. They can feel his warmth and love. They can see his smile and hear his laugh. They can whine about carrying them and play with them to him. And I've no right to snatch such a beautiful memory from them. Because I know how hard and painful it is to think back that I've memories with my mother but not the father...what did I do to deserve such fate. I don't want my kids to live their rest life thinking their father is a bad person or that something happened to him. I want them to know, Know everything slowly.

I can take all his dramas. If I can take all the insults and pain for my father at a young age so that he mustn't worry about me and can take care of himself then I can do it again. I can bear this man who ruined me, for more hours just because of my babies and then he won't be here and I can live my life with my babies happily again.

"Yua? Yua?" I felt someone shaking my shoulders. I snap back to reality and look at my side. "Ayame? What is it?" I ask the confused Ayame. "Are you coming home or not? And aunt has taken the gifts and trophies with her." I frown and said, "where?" "Duh!! Murakami came to pick us up. I'm going, you already have your car so come back home early don't be late." I nod and she winks. "What?" "Nothing!" And she walks away.

Today on the special day of this kindergarten, the teacher gives the students a few tasks and outdoor games to play. 5 winners can take any gifts and food they want. 3 winners will get some trophies and certificates. Well, it's a good thing to keep them busy and focus on their daily activities and it's good for both mind and body. Kento does know what's good for my babies.

I turn to face my babies and their father who was running towards me. "Mommy...!!!" TaeHee stops "Yes baby?" "TaeHee is hungry." I chuckled and was about to say something but was interrupted by a male voice. "Why don't we go out and have a family dinner?" Taehyung suggest.

He's doing this to cover up the last lunch which never happened. I shake my head before the kids can agree. "My aunt has bought the groceries and ingredients already and said we'll celebrate in our house." I look down at my babies and added, "and no food in this world can be healthy and good than homemade foods, right?" My baby's smiles brightly and nods.

"So?" I look up at taehyung who has a long gloomy face. "You should go back now. It's almost time for your flight and besides don't you have to pack your bags?" "I've people to take care of those things." He said. I sneer, "spoiled as always." I sneer and my twin giggles. "You should do your things on your own, it's not a good thing for other people to do your part of works." "Yes, daddy do your work." TaeHee says.

Taehyung looks at TaeHee in disbelief. I smile and reach my hands toward my babies. "Let's go, home sweeties, granny is waiting for us." TaeHee grabs my left hand and TaeSoo runs toward me and grabs another.  "Wait..." Taehyung stops us.

"I-i wanna join too. I mean....I won't be seeing them again....for the time being." I sigh and was about to say something but got cut off by another voice. "Yes, daddy...lass gooo." TaeSoo shakes off my hand and runs to taehyung as she starts to pull his pants. "Come on daddy. Granny waiting." I saw taehyung smiling as he picks up TaeSoo and tells TaeHee to hold his hands.

"Then shall we go?" He looks up at me and smirks. I want to slap him, but I can't because I don't want my babies to think ill of me and give him an opportunity to snatch my babies. 

The three of them walk forward leaving me behind as I follow them quietly. It's okay...I'm doing all this because of my babies. I'm bearing this man for next few hours only for my babies. I just fear not having them by my side if I take any wrong step. If I can handle the pain he gave me 7 years ago then I can handle him now as well.

As long as this man isn't doing anything to snatch my babies away from me. As long as he isn't planning on harming my family. As long as he isn't planning anything evil against me, I'm ready to bear this man. Because for now, right now I want my babies to feel that feeling of being loved and spoiled only by their own father. That feeling they have been carving for, I want them to be happy and smiling forever.  

After all, I'm doing all this for their sake and no one else.

✿●●●●●●●●●●●●●✿

Yooo!!! How are you guys? Hopefully fine. Well wrote this chapter 5days ago but forgot to update it. Hehe sorry needed to add few more words. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Do not forget to VOTE and COMMENT. Do share with your friends and follow me. Thank you.

To Be Continued