Ch. 22

**I'm so sorry about the long wait of this chapter, but I hope that I can get to writing more often. I've had a rough time adjusting to how great my life has gotten. I never thought I needed someone in my life. I did though, and I will see if I can get the next chapter out for you guys. Thank you, to anyone who hasn't dropped my story, because of my absence. Also, thank Beautygoesrawr for the suggestion of this chapter.**

*Storm*

After was had felt like an hour, I knew it hadn't been, I step out of the shower. Was this what it was like for some guys, to be horny all the time? I knew I was a lot of the time. It had felt like heaven to be cleaned up.

I pulled on everything, but the binding I left on the sink. I looked in the mirror as I started drying off my hair. It was short and black. Don’t get me wrong it was easier to take care of, but I remember standing in front of the large mirror on my closet door looking at a girl with long blond hair not long ago. Was I getting closer to who I was or further away? I breathed out as I leaned on the counter.

I wouldn’t know for sure until this all seems to level out with the new school, new gender role. I looked down. I knew I was girl, but why did everything have to be mucked up. One with being both male and female,  new school, and having to worry about getting caught. Then stupid Lee, I'd have to deal with since he knows that I'm a girl.

I pushed off the sink counter. Noticing my hair was still wet, I grabbed the towel to bring out with me. As I turned to go in the livingroom from the hallway, I noticed them looking at me. I smirked at my brothers at one end of the couch.  Lucas didn't seem to be as upset as before. He looked like he looked he does when he was in nostalgia, about what I was clueless.

It was when I turn and locked my blue eyes with his bright green, I thought my heart might beat out of my unbound chest as I felt myself grin.

I giggled, "Get a room like I did." They laughed I shook my head. "Speaking of getting rooms, I'm beat. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow."

"Night,"  Jason and Lucas said in unison. I turned knowing in a little bit that Nathan would be behind me. He always was and I liked that about him. He didn't make me feel so alone, anymore.

I was about to walk in when I felt his hand on my shoulder. The only way I knew it was that his hands were smaller than either of the guy's hands. I reached up and grabbed his hand as he grabbed the door to close it behind us.

When we got to the end of the bed, he turned me to look at him. "Are you actually tired?"

I grinned, "Nope." I pulled his head closer to kiss him. I slowed myself down as I realized what my body wanted from him.

He pulled away, "I know you're scared of doing anything wrong." He kissed my forehead and then, placed his hand where he had kissed me. We stood there and breathed for several minutes. Was it really wrong that I wanted him and only him?

I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up off him, loving the fact that he allowed me to take it. Dropping it to the floor, I traced my hands down his chest and flat belly, keeping my eyes on his face as I noticed his eyes close at my touch. I could feel as my hand stopped at button of his jeans with the bulge in them that he had been waiting for this. Instead of unbuttoning them like I had planned, I slid my hand over him to hear him gasp.

He opened his eyes to look at me, "Baby, are you sure?"

I rolled my eyes, "Well, it does us no good to stand here, and juss stare at each other."

He grinned and tugged my shirt off, "Maybe not you," and kissed down my neck to the very tip of my breast. I shivered with a desire to moan. I placed my hands on his hips to steady myself with this high of him. I grinded against him as he felt me do it, he went to undo the button to my jeans. There was no way we couldn't feel how hard we were.  I was finally done being afraid of the unknown. He was everything, and he deserved a lot with the patients he has for me.

I undid his pants as mine fell to the floor. My boxers fell with my pants, since they use to belong to Jason. I grinned sheepishly as they fell.

He kissed me hard, "I've already seen every inch of you, and it's perfect." He looked into my face, seemingly to see if I wanted to do this.

I pulled him to the side of the bed and slowly pulled his boxers down. I placed both hands on his hips and pulled him on the bed with me. He laid over me and kissed me hard and then lovingly. God, he knew just how I needed him.

He kissed down my neck, making me grind up against him, my thighs hugging him. He knew how to get my body going, too. I moaned softly as he started on my boob.

I moaned louder as he started on my tit. "God, juss fuck me already." I paused at my outburst, and breathed out, "Sorry."

He came up and kissed me, "Didn't know you were this easily aroused."

In between kisses, "Neither did I," as I felt myself between us.  He moved slightly as I moan softly.

He grinned, “Really easy,” and we kissed, again. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. What was happening to me? He ran his hand up my arm. I shivered at the tingle of sparks going up my arm. How had I not felt that before, either? I smiled as we continued to kiss. Then, he started to grind against me.

He stopped and looked at me, “Are you sure you want to do this, babe?” I nodded, not able to speak from him just being against me. He kissed my forehead. Then, positioned himself against me and pushed inside me. I moaned as I felt the tears run down my face. He put his hands on my face and wiped the tears away with his thumbs. “I’m so sorry.” He looked closed to crying as he stared at me.

“I’m fine,” I breathed out. “I just didn’t expect it.” He started moving again. Another moan was about to escape my lips as he kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck when I kissed him back. As our movement got insync, I curled my fingers, slightly scratching him. How could something like this feel this good?

He kisses my neck and continues up my jaw to my ear. I shook from pleasure as I tried not to moan. I still didn’t know what would happen if we got caught by Jason and Lucas.

Dug my fingers into Nathan’s back as he nibbled on my ear. God, how did he know that spot was sensitive?

I moved my hands to turn his head to kiss him hard. As he kisses back, I let go between us.

He grinned, “Atleast I know I satisfied you, babe.” He kisses me softly and pulls out.

I asked, “What about you?”

He got off the bed and grabbed a towel off the floor, “There’s too much to risk if I did, love.” I didn’t feel right leaving him out.

He started wiping himself off, and came over to wipe me off. As soon as he did, I pushed him on his back. I look at him and grin, then went down and put him in my mouth. I heard him gasp as I pulled back.

It didn’t take long for him to let go. I swallowed as he pulled me on top of him. He kissed me.

He wrapped his arms around me. “You didn’t have do that for me, baby.”

I nodded, “Ya, I did. I love you.” I rested my head on his shoulder.

As we started to pass out, I heard him whisper in my ear, “I love you, too.”