Ch. 4

Why was he still holding me? I just told him the worst thing you could tell a person to push them away.

“Why?” I squeaked.

He whispered, “Life is just that way.”

I shook my head, “No.” I pushed off him, “I told you one of my biggest secrets, and you didn’t let me go.”

He looked like he was searching my face. “Why should that be a reason to push someone away?” He sighed, “Since I assume we’re friends now that you told me that.” The shock must’ve shown on my face, “We don’t entirely choose our friends. This one was kinda dropped in my lap,” and softly continues, “With the crap beat of her.” He looks away from me, “I’m bi.” I think my heart was going to beat out of my chest. Was god going to finally give me a chance?

“What?” I was still shocked.

“What to what? I’m being honest to you. I know it’s hard to believe in a place like this, but ya. There are more hiding out then you, ya know?”

I closed my eyes and looked down, “Actually, no, I didn’t.” How was I to, if I kept to myself?

He picks up my chin, “I’m sorry. I don’t know what completely is going on in your life.”

I stared at his face for abit thinking I could look at this forever. Then, I felt something I had totally forgot about until now. It’s another reason I couldn’t have anyone.

I looked away. My face red, “I should call home and tell them I’m okay.”

“Oh ya.” He got up and grabbed the phone off the stand behind him. “Here ya go.”

I dialed the number. I needed to get home fast before he could see it. I rested my arm over the front of my pants.

Jason answered, “Hello?”

I grinned, “Jason, It’s me.”

“Storm, where are you?”

I paused, “Apparently, at a friend’s place.”

He sounded shocked, “What?”

I grinned sheepishly, “Ya, I climbed up the wrong ladder.”

He laughed, “Lucas said you’d get in trouble for that.”

“Well, atleast I didn’t get in trouble.”

He said, “You’re lucky there are nice people, love.”

“I know,” and grinned at Nathan. I stood up and whimpered.”

“Are you okay?” both of them asked. I would’ve laughed, if it wasn’t for my stomach.

I moan, and then Nathan takes the phone, “Hi. Should I bring her home, or do you want to pick her up?” He waited a second, “Sure I can.” He pauses, again, “It’s no problem. See you there.” He hung up the phone, and placed it back on the holder. Then, he comes over to me. “Is okay if I pick up?” I felt my face get redder, and below still felt wrong with him this close, but I nodded, because I needed to get home.

He picked me up, and cradled me. When he got by the door he shifted his hands alittle to grab the door knob. Then, he popped it the rest of the way with his foot. He yelled back in the apartment, “I’m taking her home,” and closed before he heard an answer. I made sure not to look at him, but this was bad. If he moved his hand a few more inches, it would be right next to it. I wanted to cry, again. The first guy I’m around, that’s not Jason or Lucas and this happens. God must really love fucking with me. Things never go right for me.

He gets me down the stairs, and luckily, his car was just at the corner. He let me down, and opened to door. Then he asked, “Can you get in yourself?”

I nodded, “I’m sorry for being such a hassle,” as I got in.

Before he shut the door, “You are not. Now, shush it.”

I didn’t know what to say to that, so I did. The put my hands over the front of my pants god this was awful, how did people deal with this. My face is going to be permanently red after this.   

He got in and started it, “I assume u were goin’ this way since the girls’ school is that way.” I nodded, and kept my head down. The girls and the boys’ schools are separated, probably for the reason of the whole straight and gay thing.  

“Are you okay?” he interrupted my thoughts.

“Ya, it doesn’t hurt as bad now. You didn’t need to carry me.”

He shrugs, “Oh well. Never got to do that before and wanted to.”

I turned to him, “I’m just realizing how weird you are.”

I could see him visually think, “Usually it takes people longer,” and shrugged. I laughed at him there.

“Right here,” I pointed to the next building. He pulled over in front of the building.

He turned to me, “I may never get a chance to do this again,” he trailed off. Then, he pulled me in and kissed. This was good, but it was making it, whatever it was, worse.

He pulled away, “We should get you up there.” I nodded. I didn’t think I’d be able to talk.

He gets out and opens my door. “Are you okay to walk, I’ll be happy to carry you again.” I shook my head and stood up shakily. “Are you certain?” I nodded, keeping my left hand on the door, and my right on the door frame. He holds out his arm for me to grab. What is wrong with me? I’ve never needed this much help. We walk up the stairs in silence. My other problem wasn’t going down much either. I’ve never had a problem with that until now.  

I stopped us in front of the door for him to open it for us. I said, “Jason? Lucas?”

Jason hurried in front of Lucas, “I got her.” He takes me from Nathan. “Thank you, so much for bring her home.”

“Like I said it was no problem. She needed the help.” He paused, “I’m gunna head home. He pulled a piece of paper and a pen out of his pocket. He scribbled something on it and hands it to Lucas, since Jason had me. “Call if it’s okay for me to come over. I liked hanging out with her, again.”

Lucas smiled, “We promise to let you know,” and escorts him to the door.

I waved to him as he turned around. “I hope to see you all, again.” Then, he closed the door behind himself.

“Are you okay?” Lucas asked. I just nodded. I tried to grab the hem of my shirt to pull it up. Lucas grabbed it, while Jason held me steady. I gritted my teeth as he pulled it up. He winced just looking at the bruise that went across the upper part of my belly. He looks up to Jason, “Let’s get her to her room.” He nodded, and again today, I was picked up. Am I that light?

He laid me down. Lucas asked, “What happened?”

Softly, I said, “The girls at school.”

They looked at each other, “You should’ve told us.” Jason said and pulled the blankets over me. “Go to sleep. We’ll talk in the morning.” Then, they walked out.

As soon as the door was shut I unzipped my jeans, and painfully slipped them off. Then did the same with my panties, and pushed them onto the floor. Oh god, why does this have to happen now? I have enough problems. I maybe a girl and this is the first time I’ve had this. The thing was why did I have to be different in every way. I did my best to sleep with the weirdest boner.