Ch. 15

***I think I'll make a second part to this chapter for Nathan. I think we need to see what he's going through as this happens, and after.***

*Storm*
We were late getting outside. I knew we’d have to run to get there before the first bell. I quickly said my laters to the guys, after Jason redid my bindings.

We skidded to a halt in front of the doors. I felt good after I ran. I looked to Nathan he was heaving. I grinned and grabbed his hand. I pulled my phone out with my other hand and turned it on. It didn’t get much charge, so I had to keep it off.

I was dragging him abit. He was laughing in between breaths, “Can I please catch my breath first?”

I tuck my tongue out at him, and then said, “No.” I turned my head back to my phone. We had a couple minutes before the first bell to go to class.

I kept hold of his hand, but I stopped and slid my fingers between his. “Fine, you can rest we have a few minutes before we have to go to class.”

He asked, "Can I have my hand back for now?"

I sighed. “Alright,” and let him go. He put it on his knee, similar to his other hand. I grinned and leaned against the wall.

He finally stood up, “Damn, you have alot of energy.”

I grinned and shrugged, “I had to.”  

I heard the bell ring, and turned to my first class.

I held out my hand, “You coming with me?”

He slides his hand in mine, “Wouldn’t have it any other way.”

We walked down the hall with everyone staring. My face went about 10 degrees higher. He started swing his arm, causing mine to do the same. I couldn’t contain my laughter. It felt like the happiest day of my life.

I stopped us across the hall from my class. “I have to go in there.” I tilted my head to the door.

I slid my hand up my shirt he was wearing. He had decided to borrow a pair of jeans and an old shirt of mine from the dresser with my T.V. on it. He looked good in them really, but I knew I didn’t need to say anything with the drool that was coming from the corner of my mouth. I snapped out of it when he came over to wipe it off. He grinned knowing he chose the right clothes.

I looked back up at him, right now. His brown hair was disheveled. Why was I so into looking at him and thinking about every single piece of him? I was in deep with him, now, and I was realizing it.

He noticed me just staring and tried to steal a quick kiss. I wasn’t going to allow it to be as I put my hand behind his head to stop him from pulling away.

When I finally allowed him to go, he gave me a kiss on my forehead, “I gotta go before the bell.” He jogged off as I waved to him.

As soon as he was around the corner, my head turned to another voice. “You’re way better than that, Thor.” It was the guy that had beat up Nathan yesterday. Lee, I was most certain it was that.

He pushed off the locker toward me. He put his thumb on my chin. I gritted my teeth “You could have all this,” he gestured to himself. I wanted to roll my eyes. “And popularity, but you choose that,” he spat.

I tried to push him off, but he moved, pushing his lips to mine. I wanted to cry. This was awful. All I tasted was cigarettes. I had open my mouth to holler, instead I got his tongue in it. I whimpered. I wanted him off. Taking the noise as pleasure, he pushed me against the lockers, sliding his slimy hands up my shirt.