Ch. 18

*Storm*

I stretched, and slid my hands down Nathan’s abs. Yep, he was still here. I poked his nose. He sneezed and opened up his eyes. I grinned up at him.

He rubbed his nose, “Well, morning to you, too.” Then, he laughed. I rolled off him, so we could get up. “You up for school today?”

I stood up, “Would I be standing here talkin’, if I didn’t?”

He tipped his head, “True.” Then, he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

I went to the drawer, picked out a shirt and threw it at him. It hit his face, but he was still grinning. I shook my head at him as he put it on. I turned back to the drawer to grab a shirt for myself, and the one below for jeans. I slipped the jeans on, but tossed the shirt on the bed. I pulled off the muscle shirt, and tossed it on top of my shirt.

Turning around back to the dresser, I looked to see where my binding was. No show. I spun back around to ask Nathan where it was, He stood there grinning way too big. Then, I noticed his hands were behind his back. Okay, I was naturally suspicious of people. Could you blame me, though?

I walked up to him. Crossing my arms over my chest, I asked, “Nathan, do you have my binding?”

He was still grinning, “Maybe?” He did in his left hand. Pushing up my arms, he went to put on my binding for me. I looked at him confused. “It’s not as hard to do as you think, hun.”

I sighed, and looked away. I turned my head back to him when I remembered what he said last night in the shower, “Hey, what did happen with Lee?”

Apologizing, “Damn, I’m so sorry I forgot. Ya, um. After school got out I waited for him. Punched him once, and gave him two black eyes.” I gave him a questioning look. “I didn’t think I’d be able to do that, but I was pissed at him.” He paused, “Did you actually push him into the lockers?”

I nodded, “After I bit his tongue.”

This time he looked at me, “Why did you have to bite his tongue?”

I looked away from him, “He had it in my mouth.” I could see his jaw tighten. “I’m okay now, ‘cause of you.” He grinned at me. “What else happened?”

He hooked the last of the binding, “After yelling back and forth, I figured out he’s straight.”

I went back to grab my shirt as he said that. I spun back around. “”How’d you figure that out?”

“Umm...” he paused and ran his hand through his hair.

I grinned at his delay. It was kinda cute, but I needed to know, now, before school.

I slid my muscle shirt back on, “Come on. Out with it.” Then, I picked up my shirt.

Watching him breathe out, he said, “I accidently let it out that you’re girl.”  

I dropped my shirt on the floor. My voice went high, “You did what?” It was out in less than three days. “Why?” He just stood there and looked down. I breathed out to calm myself, slightly, “Please, tell me what happened.”

I walked up to him. and picked his head up, “I was telling him how much of an idiot he was when I told him ‘if I lose her, you will die.’ I was breaking down. I thought I really was going to lose you.”

I pulled him into a hug. “You just proved to me yesterday that you’ll never lose me.” I breathed out, “You’ve helped me with things I don't know how to do, and some I’ve never done. There’s alot I forgot how to do...” I trailed off.