Ch. 20

**I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get here, but I finally did it. :D I was having a really hard time with my real life right now. I apologize for that. I hope you enjoy this chapter.**

*Storm*

We walked down the stairs of Nathan’s apartment with me handling two duffle bags and three for him. We get by to the first door by the entrance and he stopped. I watched put the bag he had on his right shoulder on the ground. Then, he dug in his pocket to pull out his key. He knocked on the door. A man in atleast his forties came to the door in what looked like a white, beer stained t-shirt, or I assumed it was that with the color and the smell of his apartment.  

I turned my head to Nathan, “I won’t be coming back, and I’m not sure what my mother’s doing, so thank you for letting us rent a place.” Nathan, handed him the keys. The guy looked to me.

Then, he turned back to Nathan, “Of course, nice to know you, son.” Then, he swung the door almost in our faces. I jumped as I looked up at Nathan.

He he picked up his bag and turned to me, “Ehh, that’s normal for him.”

I raised an eyebrow, “That was abit rude, though.”

He grinned playfully, “You get use to it. I mostly brought down the rent to him. I still wonder what my mother did to get the money, but no use to worry about it, now.”

We exited, and I asked, “She been like that since you were young?” I watched him nod as we weaved our way through a thickening crowd. It really seems like it always did that when we actually needed to get somewhere. I sighed.

He looked to me, “Tired?”

I shook my head, “No, this crowd. They bother me, always has.” There was about twenty people surrounding us. I never really tried to get caught in them, since the girls that I had to deal with since I came here. Well, I didn’t even know if this was the place I was really born.

I watched him spin around and stand in front of me. He lift up my chin with his hand, so I assumed he slid a bag down his arm. He had me looking at him, “You look like you’re over thinking something?”

I smiled as looked at his worried eyes. “I’ll be okay, promise.”

He grinned and dropped his hand, “Alright shall we proceed before someone gets upset.”

I shrugged, “They can suck my dick, if it is.” I grinned, even though I had never been able to say what was really on my mind, but I think that statement pushed it just abit. I felt at peace that I could finally be me this way.

He just laughed at first, and then grabbed my hand, “Come on before an eavesdropper takes you up on that offer.” I tipped my head so I could see his face. I was definitely confused, but he slapped my behind as we got to the front doors to my apartment building, “Move it sexy. We still have to talk to your brothers.” I crinkled my nose at him. I really didn’t see the need for my ass to be slapped.

I huffed as I pushed the door open, but I didn’t say anything when we walked up the stairs. I had a hard time with the crowd, then with him, and I still wasn’t sure how Jason and Lucas were going to take this.

I felt his arms around me as he placed his chin on my head. “You still over thinking things or was me slapping you alittle too much?”

I sighed, “It’s kinda both.”

He kissed the top of my head, “I’m sorry. I just want the conversation with your brothers over quick, no offense, but they are in charge, right?”