Author's Note/Tribute

• Dedicated to Frank Lapointe

***Author's Note/Tribute***

I don't know if anyone actually keeps an eye on the stuff I keep to the side of this story, so I'd like to have this as a pop-up. Ya, most people don't like these, but I believed it was needed for this with some of the subjects in this story. (Bullying and suicide)

Breathes out. Okay, this is abit of a sensitive subject for me, so bear with me.

Anyone ever see the characters I had on the side? Well, I think you should. Most people have heard of Sean Faris, who I depicted as Nathan, but who has actually heard of the other person. The one I see as "Storm". I need to give this dude the spotlight.

His name is Frank Lapointe, or Frank Wolf. This is one of the cutest dudes I've ever found on the internet, and as I could tell, one of the sweetest guys to be seen. He has his own blog. There are youtube videos of him playing around from his own youtube page and others. He looks like a happy go-lucky person as I could tell from my many internet browsing sessions.

The thing about him is he's a model, and some of his favorite costumes were cosplays as girls. This how I see it, if it's something you love doing, don't let anyone stop you. Don't let them get you down about it. You do what your heart loves. I'm not sure myself, I wasn't a friend of his, nor have I ever talked to him, but he looked like he loved what he did.  

Here's why I've decided to talk about him. Frankie committed suicide on November 25 of last year. As much as you could tell, people loved him, and still do, but he had his bullies and haters. He couldn't take it all.

There's a saying I'd found on tumblr, yes I checked on everything, that has been connected with him saying, "Society killed the teenager." The sad part is this is completely true. With all the shit thrown around in your normal life, whether it be the place you live, work, school, hang out on time off, T.V., or most importantly, the internet, you get ridicule and criticism. We put ourselves out there, we are subjected to it.

This is what causes alot of people like Frank, and for people who don't know, me and alot of my friends, think of themselves as less or not worth it. This, as you can tell from his tumblr page, will cause alot of health depletions, including lack of appetite, and tired even though you get a full night's rest, those two are a couple of the most common symptoms that things are getting too much for them. The list doesn't stop, and not everyone will be the same.

This is where I'm going, bullying, criticism at it's worst, and the way society makes anyone who is slightly different from anyone else, whether it be preference of things, sexual orientation, obesity... there's alot of others that is down played, but I want to keep to the main topics here. Just one of these, or all, can push people to depression, self harm, anxiety, eating disorders and, sadly in Frankie's case, suicide. We lose so many great people because of all this. I want to help create more awareness of this. I want be able to see a world with less hate, and self hate. None of the stuff people say that causes this harm is necessary. It's a disgrace, at least to me.

This is the other piece of this, so you all see why I'm so for the awareness of all this, and why it's so sensitive to me. I have depression, and anxiety myself. Most people who first meet me wouldn't see it. Like most people, it's covered up. I'm also a cutter, ya I know, I tell my friends not to, because it's not worth it, and I can't even listen to my own words. Yes it's been resent, they are healing don't worry about that, but sadly there's more. I've attempted suicide in the past, and I still have episodes where I've considered it, again. My friends have helped me out of those times way more than they know. I wish someone could have been able to get through to Frankie before he left us.

It still hurts that he was lost to us this way. He had so much going for him. Thanks to him and all of the others who have brightened up someones life. Even if you don't know, there is some thankful for you being here, and for anyone who does bully and ever see's this, please help yourself change, I'm tired and I believe alot of other people are, of the loss of people we love and care about. One last note, R.I.P to Frank Lapointe. He will always be with us.

Here are links to pics and posts of Frankie's, his friends, family and fans:

http://xfrankwolf.tumblr.com/

http://xfrankwolf.deviantart.com/

https://www.facebook.com/FrankWolf.Official.1993.2013 (Facebook Tribute Page)

http://www.youtube.com/user/xFrankWolf/feed

Check that out, and if you wanna say anything good about him, it’s there, and remember this:

"They'll hate if you're pretty; they'll hate you if you're not..." ~Frankie

You have to live life to it’s fullest and do what you love as much as you may get hate, because too many people do love you. Never let your light go out.