"Krum's a decent player but Ireland's got 7 of 'em" Charlie says "Wish England had gotten through- embarrasing"

"What happened?" Harry asks, intrigued

"Absolutely annihalated" Celeste shook her head "Mom said that she didn't go cause she needs to take care of something but I know she didn't go to the World Cup because she is going to mourn over her loss- even if she isn't in the team anymore"

"Flattened in Transylvania" Charlie sighs "390 to 10. Wales lost to Uganda while Scotland was destroyed by Luxembourg"

The dinner went on until dessert- small moths had started lowly flying around and Celeste looked over it confused before shrugging as she yawned slightly.

"So- how's Sirius?" She heard Ron ask Harry and Celeste pressed her lips together into a thin line as she looked around the table, not knowing what to do as the boys talked about her father.

Celeste was confused- even though she knew that Sirius was here- her father was here she didn't really feel any different. She wanted to get close to him- she really did but she couldn't. There wasn't the most proper time. 

She wasn't even too comfortable in calling him 'Dad'. She had tried the first few days but it didn't roll of her tongue smoothly like it did when she would call 'Mom' or 'Aunt Rosey' or even when she would accidentally call Remus 'Dad'.

"Look at the time" Molly fretted "Oh you lot better go to bed- you have to be up at the crack of dawn."

"I'll get your things for school tomorrow in Diagon Alley- I'm getting everyone else's as well. I'm sure that Rose is going to help me as well. There might not be time for us to get it after the match- the last one went on for 5 days" Molly says

"I hope it goes on for 5 days!" Harry says 

"I certainly don't. I shudder at the fact on what people might think if I am absent from work for 5 days!" Percy almost cried.

"Someone might slip in some dragon dung yeah, eh Perce?" Fred asks

"No! That was just a sample fertilizer from Norway!" Percy turned red "It is nothing personal!"

"It was personal" Fred whispered to Harry

"We sent it" Celeste continued.

Celeste didn't even feel like she had a good amount of sleep until Hermione was shaking her to wake up.

"Celeste- Leste! Ce! Come on!" Hermione hissed and Celeste mumbled incoherent words before she sat up flimsily. The loose T-Shirt hung her body as she an a hand through her black and very messed up hair.

Hermione and Ginny went downstairs as Celeste wore her clothes, she had worn a black spaghetti top over a green translucent button up shirt. She tucked them into baggy jeans which matched with her white sneakers that she had gotten as a gift from Sila. She had brought a hoodie with her as well as she wrapped it around her waist. Grabbing her backpack, she swung it around her shoulders and slapped herself awake.

She walked downstairs and saw that everyone was looking drowsy, she went over to the mirror before changing her pink highlights to bright green, the color parts of her hair can only be seen from her front, it was by the insides of her hair and had leaked slightly through the back and sides of her hair.

"You look great darling" Molly yawned before passing her a few slices of bread. Celeste thanked her, putting them in her mouth before her eyes spotted George and Fred's buldging pockets. She grabbed 2 handful from their pockets- they didn't even notice as they were almost passed out by the table.

Celeste stuffed them in her own 2 pockets before zipping it quickly. 

"We've got a bit of a walk" Arthur says and Harry perked up

"We're walking to the World Cup?" He asked, astonished

"Oh no!" Arthur laughed "That's miles away- we only have to walk a short while, we've got to be stealthy as a group of wizards can attract muggles so we have to find a way to travel indistinctively, especially on these big events like the World Cu-"

"George!" Molly snaps and everyone jumped before looking at the younger twin. Celeste, who was standing behind Molly clamped her hand on her jeans, thankful that they were able to carry so much without looking to suspicious

"Yes?" He asked, not so innocently

"What's that in your pocket?"

"Nothin'"

"Don't lie to me!"

"Accio!" Molly pointed her wand at George's pocket before several brightly color wrappers- Ton-Tongue Toffees went into Molly's hand, George triedto grab at them but missed.

"We told you to destroy them!" Molly snaps "You have got to get rid of all them! Come on, empty your pockets!"

"Accio! Accio! Accio!" Molly screeched before multiple bright colore candies came from all around Fred and George- she seemed to only focus on them which was great because Celeste's didn't get out of her pocket.

"We spent six months developing those!" Fred shouts before Molly threw them away.

"Oh a great way to spend 6 months!" She shrieked "You could've gotten better O.W.Ls"

The farewell was bitter- Molly gave Celeste kisses on both cheeks before the black haired girl walked off, closer to Hermione. The twins both swung their bag over themselves before walking off, glowering.

"Have a lovely time" Molly says "And behave yourselves"

The twins didn't turn back but instead just radiated a horrible energy. 

"I'll send Bill, Charlie and Percy along- around midday" Molly says before everyone (Hermione, Ron, Harry, Celeste, Ginny, The twins and Arthur walked out by the dark grassy fields. The silence of dawn breaking through the winds.

Celeste looked back and saw that the Burrow was already quite too far to be seen so she sped up to Fred and George who seemed furious.

"Hey-"

"Don't talk to us right now Morphy" Fred says 

"Yeah- can't believe mom did that" George groaned "Worked so hard on it"

"Exactly! Doesn't understand us either" Fred huffed and Celeste looked at them with an amused expression.

"Well- if you really liked it then you would've allowed me to speak to you" Celeste sighs fakely before walking back to where Ginny was, the twins furrowed their eyebrows before turning around and looking at Celeste.

"What do you mean?" Fred asks

"I would tell you- but you don't let me talk to you so.." Celeste shrugs and Ginny giggled slightly before wrapping her arm around Celeste's.

"Come on Morphy" George whined and Celeste sighs, stopping slightly- telling Ginny to go on, which the redhead did. 

She zipped open her pockets and pulled out the handful of Ton-Tongue Toffees.

The twins unaudibly gasped as they looked at her in amazement.

"But how?!" Fred asked excitedly as Celeste handed the sweets to them, she placed her arms over her head as she walked.

"Nicked it off of you in the morning, terribly tired you were" Celeste hummed as she walked by.

Next thing she knows, she was tackled to the ground by George and Fred as they hugged her excitedly.

"You're brilliant!" George exclaimed and everyone else looked over to the three.

"Boys- what are you doing to poor Celeste?" Arthur asked worriedly, quickly going over to push the boys off of Celeste but they just stayed glued on her waist.

"I wasn't serious about the Bill thing- please I swear!" Celeste shrieked as she managed to transform to a smaller creature, slipping out of the trap before climbing Arthur's shoulder as he looked at the twins disappointingly.

"Now come on" Arthur waved slightly as Celeste hopped off and grabbed her bag from the floor, changing back to human.