revenge

"what a prick! this has to be a fucking joke." drew says, going through the screenshots. i lay down on my couch, eating icecream. i had my hair in a messy bun on top of my head. i had on a big shirt and leggings.
"he doesn't even like me, why are we still together?" i cry. drew kisses my forehead, mumbling calming things to me.
"babe it's okay." he says lastly. "come on, let's go to the club."
i nod and get up to get ready. he leaves to get ready to.
i finish after almost two and half hours. i curled my long hair into loose curls. i had on a tight black dress that came halfway between mid thigh. i had on a few bracelets and a cute necklace. to finish the outfit, i had on black diamond heels. i walk to drew who was sitting on my couch.
"you look hot!" he says dramatically, hugging me. i thank him, kissing his cheek. we drive to the club around 10.
"hey i see a cutie over there. later bb." drew mumbles in my ear, walking over to a obvious gay blonde on the dance floor. i hang around the bar, taking about six shots. I start checking my snapchat to see jack posted a picture of him at a party with three other girls all over him. I roll my eyes then feel a tap on my shoulder.
"hello babe." a raspy voice whispers from behind. i turn around to see sam with a wide smile.
"sam." i grin, stuffing my phone into my wristlet.
"heard about you and jack." he mumbles, sitting on the stool. "wanna get payback?" he says, pulling me by my hips so i was standing in front of him. he grabs my phone out of my wristlet and opens snapchat, handing the phone to a boy he was with.
"take a picture of us." he says to him. sam lifts me up so i was sitting on his lap sideways.
"oh sammy but." i whisper. he hushs me and we take a cute but random picture. i save it and add it to my story. he turns me in his lap so i was facing him.
"hmm." sam hums as i see another flash.
"what was that?" i ask, trying to get off. sammy holds my hips tighter, chuckling.
"it was for my story." he says, leaving a light kiss on my neck. he helps me off of him and sam leaves to go somewhere else in the club.
i walk outside when i see jack calling me.
"what the fuck!" he yells, i hear something scatter.
"i may not be fucking there but it doesn't give you the right to fuck sam, my bestfriend." he continues. "my fucking bestfriend. can't believe this." he mumbles.
i hesitate. "yeah at least i wasn't with three." i say quietly.
"they were fans! brooklyn, come on." jack says. I could practically hear him roll his eyes.
"okay."
"do you fucking believe me?"
"yeah." i mumble, realizing their age did look a lot younger than us.
"brooke. come back. i need you." jack says.
"I..I Jack, I need some time." i stutter, getting into a cab.
"I'm coming in a few days." he says quickly, hanging up. i start to go through Twitter to see a bunch of rude comments then a handful of nice positive comments. the man drops me off at my place and i pay him quickly, getting out. i laid down on my couch, falling asleep quickly.