twitter drama

06

somehow when drew and i come back to my apartment, jack is outside.

"jack?" i ask confused.

"who's this?" he says, pissed off.

"this is my best friend drew" i mumble, walking into my apartment with them following.

"you obviously haven't been on twitter" he rolls his eyes, looking at me, he hands me his phone with a picture of drew and i laughing with our coffee in our hands. i give drew a look and he walks outside quickly. i hand the phone back, opening my mouth to say something. he grabs my hips tightly, pushing me against a wall softly.

"why the fuck were you with him?" he whispers into my neck. "you're mine" he adds.

"he's gay" i mumble. "he isn't close to straight.'

he bites his lip, pulling me into a hug. "sorry" he mutters into my hair. i wrap my arms around his neck loosely.

"don't worry" i reply back. he pulls away.

"thank God, he's gay" he laughs leaning against the counter.

"you were jealous" i smile.

"no.."he trails off.

"yeah you were babe"

"whatever, let's go sort this twitter drama. my followers are freaking out" he says walking into the bathroom. i follow behind him. he moves me in front of him wrapping his arms around my waist with his head resting on my shoulder.

"take the picture" he says handing me his phone. i open a new tweet and click the camera button. i feel his lips on my neck as i smile for the picture when i click it. he lets go and starts typing. "next time mind your own business before sharing those pictures to everyone. you don't even know half of the story. stop giving her hate ):" he reads out loud before hitting send. i smile, pulling him down for a kiss.

-

we have been dating for a month now and everything has been great so far. the hate isn't so bad because it's mostly funny insults. jack basically lives in my apartment because he is always over. i finally quit taco bell, thank god. i've grown pretty close to jack johnson since that is his best friend.

"jack." i whisper, towering over him, already dressed. he laid on my bed, sprawled out with a blanket over his half naked body.

"jack!" i repeat louder. i roll my eyes while grabbing the pillow from the bed. i throw the pillow at his face hard.

"brooke?" he mumbles, deep and raspy. i swear i almost moaned. he grabs my hands, pulling me into the bed. i land next to him, facing his beautiful face. he gives my lips a peck before pulling me close into him.

"you have to go to yours today" i mumble against his bare chest.

"why?"

"youtube video and you have to organize the jack and jack tour" i say, feeling like an assistant.

"youtube vid for who?"

"your channel" i laugh "you haven't posted anything since like the first day we started dating."

"you have kept me busy" he says cheekily. i push on his chest with a tiny laugh.

"okay cassanova" i say quietly. he rolls out of bed slowly, grabbing his black odd future shirt off the ground and his long adidas pants, sliding them up his legs. i get up, fixing my braid.

"you drive," he mumbles tossing me his keys. i catch them, walking out of the apartment and to his car. i jump in the driver's seat as i wait for him to come back. he comes out with a large smile, holding a bagel and a banana.

"which one you want, babe?" he ask buckling up.

"i'm not hungry" i mumble, pulling out of the driveway.

"yes you are" he sighs, leaning over to kiss my cheek. he sets the bagel in my lap, while going through his twitter on my phone.

"where is your phone?" i laugh turning a turn.

he shrugs, glancing over at me. "i think in my room?"

"well done!"

"thanks gorgeous" he chuckles. i look over at the phone during a red light to see it's new on my twitter.

"what are you doing?" i ask confused.

"hacking you" he mutters, typing a bunch of tweets. i pull into the apartment complex and take my phone. he whines as i take it. "go get your own" i say quietly. i jump out, walking towards the door. jack wraps his arms around my waist tightly, giving my neck light kisses.

"i'm sorry" he whispers.

"i'm not mad" i reply while opening the door.

"baaaby" he says with a large smile into my neck.

"babee" i say walking with him clinging onto me. he lets go, giving me a long passionate kiss. i smile against his lips, slowly pulling away.

"get a room!" jack j yells throwing pieces of popcorn at us with nash.

jack sticks his middle finger up, dragging me into his room.

"youtube video, right?" he ask.

i nod my head, laying down on the bed. he lays next to me, shoulder to shoulder.

"i want to do a q&a" he says giving my phone. he logs out into his quickly. he tweets out, looking at me ever so often.

"Q & A video with my girlfriend. ask questions using the tag #Brooklynisbeautiful"

"Oh my God!" i yell taking the phone.

"what?"

"i look like a mess, i can't be in the video." i mumble. i was only wear a hoodie and a pair of plain black shorts. he sighs.

"you look amazing" he smiles.

"thank you for the tag" i say quietly, kissing him softly. i get up, walking into his closet. i grab a white yung lean 2001, putting it on quickly. i roll the sleeves, sitting back down. i redo my hair into a high ponytail.

"okay let's do it" i sigh, giving his computer for twitter.