houston

" @jackgilinsky: houston never looked so fucking good!" i retweet, following both jacks off the tour bus. a bunch of girls were already crowded in front of the hotel we were staying in. jack j walks straight into the hotel.
jack, lowkey, has been angry because the whole tyler thing but it was a whole week ago. i sigh as he gives me a quick glance before stopping to sign a few things. i keep walking to the door but he gives my wrist quickly, keeping me close to him.
"nah, brooke and i are fine." he chuckles at one of the girl's question. i smile at them, nodding. he wraps an arm around my shoulders.
"jack is brooklyn wearing your shirt?" another girl giggles.
he looks down at me then back to the girl. "she's always stealing my shit." jack laughs, giving the yung lean 2001 shirt a tug. i smirk, shoving my face into his chest.
"love you all, i gotta bring my girl inside." he yells, walking quickly with me.
"you still mad?" i whisper.
"not really baby." he mutters, checking in. he brings me into a elevator quickly, hitting the number 21.
"jump." he says. i wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. he hits the emergency button, causing the elevator to stop moving.
"there's other people that use the elevator." I mumble.
"there's like 10 different ones." he groans, kissing me rather roughly. his teeth gently bite my lower lip causing me whimper a little. his hands move to my butt, making me welp.
"jack." i whisper, his lips moving down my neck slowly. he pulls away with a small smile.
he presses the button and the elevator continues from the fifth floor. i hold on tight and take a picture with the mirrors in the elevator. i get off of him, fixing my shirt and shorts. i post the picture on my instagram.
"when bae's mad at u." i caption it.
"you look so sexy in my clothes." he comments, grabbing my small hips. he brings me closer to him, bending down to kiss me lightly.
"do i really?" I laugh, playing with his messy hair.
"yeah babe." he says, he guides me to the suite. he opens the door with the key card, letting go of me to get a drink. i look around to see our stuff already inside.
" To Mr. and Mrs. Gilinsky. A gift from us." i read out loud from a note card placed in front of a bottle of wine.
"might of told them we are 21." jack says, leaning against the door frame. i giggle, shaking my head.
"free wine." i mumble, holding the bottle up.
"free wine." he repeats, chuckling.
we drink all night, making room service bring a variety to us. unluckily for me, i forgot how bad jack gets when he is drunk.
"fuck this brooke." he mumbles, standing up. he throws a bottle into the wall. i flinch, standing up too.
"i'm so fucking tired of boys all over what's mine." he growls, leaving the suite. drunk words, sober thoughts. i try to follow him but the elevator was already closing. i go back into our room, tears crowding in my eyes.
around 4 am, my phone rings.
"hello?" i answer.
"baby girl?"
"jack." i whisper.
"i-i'm lost."
"where are you babe." i say, walking into the elevator.
"a few blocks away, corner of green street and harris." he mumbles. i start to walk the streets quickly, picking up my pace when passing a few sketchy people on the sidewalk. a few feet away, i see a tan hand running through dark messy black hair.
"jack." i breathe. he pulls me into a tight hug. i notice his eyes weren't as bloodshot and his breath smelt like mint from the gum he was chewing.
"i don't know why i left. i'm sorry." he whispers, letting go and holding my hand. i don't reply as we walk back to the hotel.
"you have a show at 6 tomorrow, are you sure your okay?" i ask slowly, opening the hotel door. he nods quickly, we stay in silence until we lay down in our king size bed.
"goodnight baby." he mutters, wrapping a tight arm around me.
"night love!" i smile.