ex

i wake up to again an empty bed, three days before the jack and jack tour begins and two weeks after we ustream. i fix my pajama shorts and v neck in the mirror before walking out. I run a hand through my natural hair, moving towards the living room.
"what are you guys doing?" i ask, sitting down on the couch next to jack.
"morning and signing poster things for the tour." jack says, kissing me lightly. he looks back down and keeps signing the poster.
"hola brooke." jack j smiles over at me, before mimicking jack's actions.
"hey." i grin, placing my head on jack's shoulder. he wraps an arm around my shoulders. i take my phone out of my pocket and start to go through my messages and Twitter.
[from drew bby:] wya??
[to drew bby:] jack's you?
[from drew bby:] work, sucks ass. r u going on tour w him?
[to drew bby:] yeah, I'll be back to visit!! xx
[from drew bby:] you better, gtg catch ya later bye love
[to drew bby:] bye drew <3 (well imagine a heart emoji)
"who are you talking to?" jack ask, looking down at me.
"drew, he is complaining that I'm going with you." i laugh, going through other messages. he chuckles.
[from tyler:] baby, where u been?
i quickly reply, shielding my phone from jack's eyes.
[to tyler:] this ended a while ago, stop
[from tyler:] c'mon... im in town
[to tyler:] i'm leaving soon..
[from tyler:] pls can we meet for coffee, just a while. imy
[to tyler:] fine, @ 12 the starbucks at the corner of 56th street and lexington street.
[from tyler:] c u then x
i delete the conversation and stand up.
"hey, I'm going to go catch up with a friend, see you later?" i say. he nods, grabbing the back of my neck and giving me a passionate kiss.
"love you." i whisper, walking towards the door.
"love you too." he says. i run out to the car since I was still in my pajamas. i drive to mine and change into a pair of jeans and a black tank top with a gray cardigan. i slide on my shoes and walk back out to my car around 11:30. i drive to the Starbucks and walk in to see tyler inside with a big smile.
"hey darling." he says, giving me a hug.
"hey ty." I mumble against his chest. he lets go, directing me to a booth in the back. he runs a hand through his blonde hair, placing two drinks down.
"you got me one?"
"venti passion tea, sweetened." he mumbles, remembering my order.
"you're right." i laugh, taking a sip. he chuckles.
"i'm not stupid, you were my girlfriend. he mutters, looking away. i look down, placing with my fingers.
"were." I emphasized.
"i miss you." he mumbles, trying to grab my hand. i pull it away and stand up.
"I have a boyfriend, I'll be right back." i say, walking to the bathroom to collect myself. i take deep breaths and clean myself up before walking out. i take the corner to see a guy sitting with tyler. i hide behind the corner, trying to hide their conversation.
"you know she is with someone?" the guy mumbles, shaking his head. I recognize nash's voice. "don't let him catch you, he will seriously mess you up. you don't understand how important she is to him." nash adds, getting up and walking out. i wait a few seconds and walk back.
"sorry, i needed to use the restroom."
"you're good." he says, sounding distracted. i nod while we continue to talk about what we missed in the year we haven't seen each other.
"i must go." I mumble, after a hour long conversation.
we both stand up and hug each other.
"until next time." he laughs.
"later." i wave, walking out to my car. i catch jack, smoking a cigarette and leaning against my car.
"what are you doing?" i ask, walking towards him. he shakes his head.
"you were with your ex." he mutters, blowing out smoke. "are you going to leave me?" he ask softly.
i shake my head quickly. "no, of course not." i say. he pulls me by my waist into his chest, weakly smiling down at me.
"okay." he whispers, tossing his cigarette away. i nod against his chest, excepting a way worse reaction.
oh how did i jinx myself?
//
the pic is brooklyn if u don't remember who she is!