mine

i don't know if this story is going to end happily but sexual scene!
-
i wake up to jack placing light kisses on my bare stomach. it was unbelievable hot in the room so i was only wearing a sports bra and spandex. jj left after a few hours yesterday and never came back.
"brooklyn." i look down at him, nodding. he looks back at me with hooded eyes.
"i love you." he mumbles, pulling down my spandex a little so my panties were showing a bit.
"i love you too." i whisper back. he fully takes them off. jack's eyes look back up at mine and he grins, using his teeth to take off my underwear.
"fuck." he groans, taking them fully off. i close my eyes when I feel a light breath over my clit. he starts to lick slowly, teasing me.
"god fuck, stop." i beg quickly.
he chuckles deeply, moving up towards my face.
"hi baby." jack says in a husky voice.
"hey."
he kisses my lips passionately, while helping me take off my sports bra. jack was still wearing a pair of boxers. i reach down, but jack grabs my hands and lifts them over my head.
"don't." jack's mood changes from loving to anger quick.
"what?" i ask confused.
"don't touch me. let me do this." his lips move down to my neck, kissing lightly.
"i went through your fucking phone." jack whispers. "i saw you were texting this guy named austin." he bites down and i gasp, biting my lip.
"austin asked for you to come to his for dinner." he leans up so his face was in front of mine.
"and you fucking said yes. tomorrow night at 5pm." jack says angrily.
jack sits up and takes off his boxer.
"look, he's a friend. only a friend. nothing more." i quickly say.
"no u look, just shut up." he rolls his eyes.
jack places his length inside and begins to thrust with a rapid pace.
"oh fuck, jack. oh my god." i moan. i reach to wrap my arms around his neck but he grabs them again, holding them tight above my head.
"im really tired of this shit." jack mumbles. "i'm always fucking doing this with you." he rants, moving his hips faster. the sound of skin slapping echoes against the walls.
"boys are always on you. i hate that you're so gorgeous. you're only mine and nobody can get that through their heads." jack groans, and continues to move his hips quickly.
"i'm sorry, I-" jack cuts me off.
"shut up brooke, please. just fucking love me." jack mutters.
"i love you so much." i moan out. he nods, and leans his head down. one of his hands let go of mine and move to my face. his hand holds my jaw in his hand tightly and i let out a breath.
"you are all i have. i just can't lose you." he says. i nod, biting my lip.
i finally reach my climax, moaning and releasing. he shortly did as well. jack throws away the condom and puts on a pair of shorts. i put on a long shirt and a pair of spandex, braiding my hair down my back.
"im sorry. i won't go." i say as i sit on the bed. he stands, pulling the roots of his hair.
"of course you won't." he laughs.
i look down, nodding.
"we have like three days left in new york. you aren't leaving my sight." jack says softly.
"i need to go shop. so?"
"i can take you."
"fine." i roll my eyes and cross my arms. he comes towards me and kisses my forehead.
--
we barely talked for the rest of the day. i wake up in his bed the next morning and stumble into the kitchen to see him on the couch. jj was in the kitchen, making coffee.
"what happened with you guys?" jack j ask quietly. he hands me a coffee.
"thank you and i don't know. i was texting this guy and... yeah." i explain quickly.
"oh. you know.."
i nod, cutting him off.
"i get it. i shouldn't of." i mumble, sitting on the edge of the couch by jack's head. jack stirs and places his head in my lap.
"brooke.." he whispers, opening one eye.
"jack."
"im sorry." he grabs my hand and jj leaves the bus.
"it's okay. i slept on it and i get it." i smile, looking down at him. i play with his messy hair and he grins.
"i just love you alot. like i really adore you." he says, kissing my hand.
"i love you so much. will you take me to the shops?" i ask.
"okay."
we both get ready. i change into a black crop top and black leggings with a red flannel. jack changes into khakis and a stussy shirt.
"ready?" we hold hands and walk out towards the uber he called for earlier. the man drops us off at the three story mall.
jack and i roam, trying on new clothes and laughing with each other. a few fans notice us and take pictures with us.
at the end of the day, i was loaded with a bunch of shopping bags.
"thank you for today jack." i say kissing his cheek in the uber.
"anytime princess!"