text and snapchat

so friends, this is going to be written in text messages like the to and from then snapchat. texting is in italics!!
///
that night we did go through his kinks...
the next morning, he tells me he has to fly to new york for family. now he's leaving. i sigh, following him towards his flight.
"wish you could go, babe." he mumbles, leaning down.
"me too." i pout, running a hand through my hair.
"be safe, don't do anything stupid. don't let a boy look at you while im gone. love you." he says quickly as they call for his flight over the intercom. i nod, kissing him hard.
"love you!" I say. he pulls from the kiss and hugs me tightly before walking through the tunnel thingy. (yeah I haven't been flying lately.)
after a couple hours, he texts me around 8.
[from jack:] baby girl?
[to jack:] yeah?
[from jack:] miss you sm
[to jack:] miss you lots!
[from jack:] wyd?? xx
[to jack:] watching a movie, what about you babe?
[from jack:] thinkin abt u
[to jack:] yeah?
i close my tired eyes for a second, accidentally falling asleep.
i wake up an hour later to see on my screen. "jack 5 iMessages"
[from jack:] yeah..
[from jack:] how about you send me a couple pics.
[from jack:] im missing your body already
[from jack:] baby
[from jack:] what the fuck!
[to jack:] chill, go to bed. it's like 1am there.

the next morning i see two snapchats on my screen and three messages.
[from jack:] srry abt early msg
[from jack:] but good morning baby, hope an amazing day
[from jack:] call me when you wake up xxx
i call jack, leaving it on speaker as i walk to my kitchen to make food.
"hello?" he mumbles.
"hey!"
"baby girl! morning." his voice quickly cheers up. i hear some girls awe in the background and screaming.
"where are you?" i ask confused
"the youvine tour heard i was here." (see YouTube and vine together. sorry I'm so creative)
"who wants to say hi to my beautiful girlfriend who just woke up." he laughs into a mic. i blush as i hear the cheering get really loud. they quiet so i reply.
"aw good morning guys. love you all!" i smile softly.
"she's smiling." jack comments.
"how did you know?"
"i know you but i gotta go."
"alright bye, love you."
"bye babe, love you." he hangs up and continues to do his thing while I lay around my apartment.
i open my snapchat to see they are both from jack. i open the first one to see its jack smiling.
"check the next snap." i open the next snap to see it was a picture of his dick with him in the hotel mirror. "fuck i miss you brooke." i gasp, sending him a pic of the wall.
"jack wtf!"
he replies with a picture of the crowd.
"ily."
i send a selfie of me rolling my eyes, not leaving a caption. the Notification of him replying goes off but i don't reply. i call cam and nash over to watch movies and eat take out.

"he was so freaking cute and she was so mean." i cry, taking a bite of my chinese food.
"brooke, shut up." nash groans, tossing a pillow at me.
"stop, it isn't fair." i groan as the credits roll on the tv screen. i throw a chopstick at nash.
"sammy is here." cam says with excitement. they both stand up, fixing their clothes.
"who's that?" i ask, cleaning up at little.
"jack never mentioned him?" cam starts but nash interrupts. "remember." he hits Cameron's and rolls his eyes.
"oh yeah. we gotta go, bye love!" cam mumbles, exiting. nash says bye and leaves as well. i decide to call jack since it was almost 5 so almost 9 there.
"hello?" he says.
"hiii! i have a question."
"shoot it babe."
"who's sammy?"
"nope."
"what the hell? what does that mean??" i say, confused.
"baby, FaceTime me."
i hit the facetime button and see jack popping up on my screen with a huge smile.
(A lot of dialogue! try and keep up!)
"who's sammy?" i ask softly, setting the phone on my coffee table. i cross my legs and sit down on my couch.
"a friend." he mumbles, playing with his shirt.
"can i meet him?" I ask, sounding interested.
"not really." he says bluntly looking at me.
"whyy?" i whine.
"he will try and take you away from me."
"no he won't." i sigh. "i'm only yours."
"fucking right you are."
"then let me meet him!"
"uh."
"please!!"
he rolls his eyes, looking away from my pout.
"fine." he grumbles.
i giggle, leaning forward into the camera.
"i miss you." i smile
"i miss you too. wait move forward." i obey, moving some more. "okay, stay there." he mumbles. he leans back with a smirk.
"what?" I whisper confused. then i notice him looking straight at my cleavage.
"nice!" i roll my eyes, standing up.
"brooooke!"
i ignore and walk to my closest, grabbing a random tribal hoodie that is drew's. i pull it on and walk back to the couch.
"who's is that?" he ask, taking a bite of his subway. i decide i was going to fuck with him.
"mm i don't know, I thought it was yours." i say softly.
"it isn't mine. take it off."
"nah, too comfy. whoever it belongs to is lucky."
"brooke."
"jack."
"don't tempt me."
"what are you going to do thousands of miles away?" i wink.
"i have your twitter and instagram. also, when i get back you're fucked."
"literally?" i laugh, hearing a knock on the door. "gotta go, bye jack."
"laters, baby". I check the door to see a tall guy in stripes and jack j in front of him.
"hey" I smile, playing with the strings of the hoodie. "whatcha need?"
"sammy wanted to meet you." jack j says, stepping inside and walking to my room.
"i'm brooklyn." i say, taking a look at him first.
"call me sam or sammy." (He's daddy af)
he brings me into a tight hug and I instantly think of jack's huge hugs. I pull away, opening the door farther.
"come in." we both walk to my room to see jack j already finishing a shot of vodka from my stash.
"whoa, nice shit." he chuckles, laying down.