house parties

we stopped in new york for a week to hang out with some viners and youtubers. jack, jj, and i were sitting in the bus "living room" when those youtubers and viners invited us to a house party.
"house party tonight? who's down?" jj ask, it was almost 7.
jack looks over at me then back at him. "sure." he says. "im in." i say also.
"nice, get ready now." jack j gets up, going to his area to change and freshen up. i move to my suitcase and start going through some clothes.
"baby girl." jack mumbles, walking inside.
"mhm?"
"dress nice, i can't be fucked around with today." jack mutters, walking to his stuff. he changes into a nice polo and shorts.
i change into a pair of short shorts and a thrasher skateboarding shirt that was cropped a little bit on me.
i move to the bathroom and start straightening my hair down my back. i quickly put on makeup as the time was almost 8:30.
"hey, im ready." i say, walking to the front of the bus. both jacks were sitting on the couch, watching netflix.
"good, the uber is here." jack j leaves the bus quickly.
"hi, you look gorgeous." jack says to me, making me smile widely and blush.
"thank you."
i grab my phone and walk out, getting into the back of the black car. he takes us to a large apartment that looked pretty upscale. i get out, walking up there. jack wraps an arm around my waist as i greet new people and say hi to people i already know.
"im going to grab a drink." i tell jack, moving away from him into the kitchen. i pour myself two shots and drink them quickly.
"hello." i turn to the voice to see a guy with blonde quiffed hair and a bright smile.
"hi." i smile back, making myself a drink.
"what's a beautiful girl doing alone?" he asked, holding my waist.
"just making myself a drink." i giggle, running a hand through my hair.
he chuckles as i take a sip.
"I'm Calvin."
"brooklyn." i say back, moving from his grasp.
"mm, it's good to put a name to the pretty face." he mumbles, pushing a strand of hair between my ear.
"come with me real quick." he says quickly. he grabs my hand, pulling me out of the kitchen. calvin heads to the stairs while i try to pull out of his tight grip.
"stop." i beg. i was scared jack was going to see and think differently.
"please." i plead him.
"shut up, i just wanna have fun." i see jack in the hallway next to the stairs, talking to a few friends.
"jack!" i scream.
"jack!!"
he turns and sees me. jack runs toward the guy, pulling him away from me and into a wall.
"fuck." calvin groans.
"first of all, why the fuck do you have your hands on my girl?" he yells. jack's fist goes into the man's stomach.
"huh? why the fuck?! why the hell did you even look at her?" his fist slam into his face, causing the guy to fall out of jack's grip. calvin lays on the ground, moaning in pain.
"fuck you." jack spits. jj grabs me and pulls me away towards the street.
"i called for an uber." he whispers. i can hear the yelling and curses from outside as i cry softly into jack j's chest.
"he's going to kill him." i mutter.
"he won't, look. get into the car." he says, as the car pulls up. "ill go get him."
jack j jogs inside and brings out jack with blood splatter across his polo and his knuckles were bruised and bloody.
he sighs, getting in next to me. the man drives us to the bus and we get out. i pull jack into the bathroom. i sit on the counter with him behind my legs.
"let me see." i mumble, grabbing one of his hands.
i pull out the first aid kit and start to clean his knuckles and cuts then bandage it.
"shit." he whispers as i clean it. i clean both hands.
"go change your shirt." i say, walking to my drawer to change my shirt also. he comes back in and kisses my forehead then down to my face to my collarbones.
"i lost control, im so sorry. please don't leave, i need you." he says quietly, backing up.
"i won't jack, you mean so much to me." i reassure him. he slams his lips against mine.
"i love you."
"i love you too."