dinner

10
"Baby!"
"What, babe?" I yell back, doing my makeup.
"its almost 5:30, almost done?" he ask. i finish up my makeup and fix my curled hair in the mirror. i turn to the full length mirror and adjust my black maxi dress.
"come here." I mumble, bending over the sink to fix my mascara.
"what?" he says. "whoa brooklyn. you look beautiful." he smiles. he leans behinds me into my ear. "your ass is huge in this dress."
i blush, pulling away. jack was wearing a nice button up with long khakis and black vans. his hair was nicely done. he hands me my purse and takes my hand, twirling me in a circle.
"you're stunning love."
"thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." I giggle, walking out my room towards the front door. he chuckles lightly. "thanks babe."
he opens his jeep door for me and I get into the passenger seat. he jogs to his side and starts the car. he begins to drive.
"so who's coming?"
"nash, cam, and carter. all three happen to be single." he mumbles the last part bitterly.
"chill. im stuck with you for the night." i laugh, grabbing his tense free hand. he gives my hand a squeeze and locks our fingers. we arrive at a very fancy restaurant.
"jack, you didn't have to pick something so expensive." i mutter.
"brooke, be quiet." he kissed my lips lightly and gets out to open my door.
"thank you!" he nods, wrapping my arm around my waist. we walk in and see the three guys already on one side of the booth.
"hey guys." I say with a smile.
jack gives them a glare then says a short hey. they all smile and say hey back.
"Brooke, what's been good?" nash says loudly.
"sex. I hear them all the time." cameron winks.
i blush deeply, burying my head into jack's chest after we sit down on the other side of the booth.
"you guys have done it!?" carter whisper yells.
"dude, the bed hits the wall all the time. then I finally put two and two together." cameron laughs.
"guys." i mumble embarrassed.
"sorry your sex life isn't as active as ours." jack jokes. they all laugh as a waiter comes asking us for drinks. we all order then he walks away.
"don't let them make a move on you tonight. Brooke, you know what I will do." jack whispers.
"I think he's in the process of seducing her." carter whispers to nash and cam. i roll my eyes, knowing there's a light blush on my cheeks from them. jack unwraps his arm from around my shoulders and sits normally, watching the boys carefully. i take a sip from the lemonade the waiter brought to me.
"update me guys. what's going on?" I start s conversation, leaning back against the booth.
cam starts to explain twitter drama he just experienced then nash tells us about his most recent meet and greet. after that carter shares news that he is going to be a guest at one of the shows on the digi tour. i pay attention closely. the waiter comes back, asking for our dinner choices then collects our menus.
i yawn, checking my phone to see a couple messages from drew and alyssa.
"tired?" jack looks down at me.
"yeah." i mumble.
"so while jack is on tour with johnson. what are you going to do? i mean your welcome to stay around the house." cam ask. jack shakes his head.
"she isn't staying with you pricks." jack mumbles.
i laugh nervously, looking away. "i don't know, haven't thought about it." i mumble, playing with the straw of my drink.
"you can go with me." jack says. "it's during summer, you don't have class." he adds quickly.
"yeah i guess I could." i smile. "where's johnson anyways?" i ask, looking at the guys in front of me.
they shrug. "girlfriend maybe?" carter mutters. after the waiter brought out our food, the conversations died down a bit to eat.
after eating and everyone paying, we walk out the restaurant.
jack keeps his arm around my shoulders as he digs into his pants pockets. I'll be right back." he nods, walking towards the side of the building.
"is he treating you well?" nash ask, leaning against the wall with a soft smile. cameron nods, looking interested.
"yeah, he really is." i smile, looking at the ground.
"that's good. hey we gotta go, see you around." carter says. they all give me huge hugs and wave to jack, who has a cigarette side sticking out the side of his mouth. he waves back, stomping on the cigarette.
"come here." he says to me.
i walk over, standing in front of him.
"you look incredible tonight." he mumbles, running a hand through his hair.
i blush, taking his hand and dragging him towards the car. "thank you."
"always." he smirks, kissing me.