baby girl

09
angry sex. jealously sex. makeup sex. that's all we have been doing. fight. party. smoke. drink. that's all he has been doing. stress. worry. that's all I've been doing.
I pick up one of jack's huf shirts off the ground and pull it on, sitting up in his bed then sliding my underwear.
"baby." he mumbles, rolling over onto his stomach. he grabs my arm, pulling me onto my stomach. "what are you doing up?" he whispers in his deep morning voice.
I bite my lip, not replying. he turns into his back and wraps an arm around shoulders so my head automatically lays on his chest.
"what did I do?" he chuckles softly.
"nothing." I mutter, trying to sit up but he keeps me down.
"babe, tell me." he begs, lifting my chin so I'm looking up at him. "Brooke." he sighs.
"it's nothing. I gotta go." I kiss his cheek lightly and stand up. i put on my shorts from last night and pull my long tangled hair into a ponytail.
"bye." I say, heading for the door.
"call me when you get home." he says distracted, staring at me curiously. I leave without another word, passing his roommates quickly. I walk home to my place quickly. I call my best friend, drew.
"drew." I mutter into the phone. "I need you."
"I'm coming in a second, leave your door unlocked." he hangs up. I unlock my door to get in and close it without locking it. I change into sweats and send jack a quick text "home." I one word him, giving him the vibe that I'm upset about something. he replies very quickly. "are you even okay?" I don't reply, laying down on my couch. drew comes in with a small smile.
"hey love."
"hi." I sigh.
my phone goes off again. "brooklyn.." I read the message. "I'm coming in an hour." he says.
"problems with jack?" drew ask, handing me a beer.
"all he wants is sex it feels like. we haven't gone out in forever. he doesn't show me off like usual. what if he is cheating on me at all these parties? I'm surprised his fandom doesn't care." I roll my eyes.
"he isn't cheating babe!"
i take a sip and let out a dry laugh. "yeah okay."
"why do you think that?"
"because it isn't the same."
he sighs and we sit in silence for a while. I finish my beer and grab another to drink.
"talk to him." drew suggests.
"won't help."
"yes it will. talk to him. he's still your boyfriend and you're still his girlfriend." drew stands up, taking my beer out of my hands.
"hey!-"
"shut up and stop. you need to fix you guys. don't turn into him now. now go talk to him then call me later." drew exclaims. he bends down and kisses my forehead before leaving my room. I sigh.
about an hour later, jack comes in with a frown.
"what's been going on with you lately?" he ask, taking my face in his hands. I sit down and he bends down in front of me.
"you. is there someone else? do you not want me anymore?" i ask sounding like a clingy girlfriend but I need to know. he lets go of my face, standing up angrily.
"why would you think that?" he growls. "i don't want you, I need you! you're my girlfriend, there isn't anybody else." he says, staring into my eyes.
I nod my head, excepting a different answer.
"why have you been like this lately. like so aggressive and the stuff you've been doing." i ask.
"stressed. i need something to calm me. you, drugs, and alcohol calm me. well especially you." he grabs one of my hands and places his lips on the backside.
"what do you mean? how could I calm you?"
"baby girl, I trip off just thinking about you. fuck when im mad, i just think about you or look at you. i always know if I do that, everything will be good. the sex is just a plus, holy fuck. you're like a drug and your body makes me weak." he explains making me look at him as he talks.
"we never go out or do anything with your friends though."
"fuck them. I see the way they look at you sometimes. it gets me so pissed, Brooklyn. it seems they don't get the fact that you're mine." he rolls my eyes, kissing my forehead.
"can we have dinner with them? please I haven't talked to them in a while." I pout.
"Brooke.."
"please!"
"fine, tonight at 6."