20 | THE LOCKER ROOM

Comenzar desde el principio

enjoying the moment, you placed your hand on the nape of his neck, deepening the kiss with jungkook.

you then feel as his left hand slowly moves up your thigh, going further up into your skirt as your lips moved in sync with his.

jungkook pressed his body against yours, as the two of you continued making out.

a few moments pass, and you finally pull away from him, jungkook wanting more. "okay, that's enough for now." you said unsteadily, out of breath.

jungkook groans, throwing his head back. "j-just a little bit more." he complained. "come on, we were just getting started too." he continued, causing you to you shake your head, pushing yourself away from him. "i don't want to make the guys suspicious."

"are you serious?" he asks you. "look what you did," jungkook said, pointing down at his pants.

your eyes widened, seeing a tent form in the crotch area of his black jeans. jungkook has a boner. "y/n, you can't leave me like this!" he exclaimed.

you let out a scoff, "that's your own problem. control your hormones next time." you giggled.

you walked further into the locker room, seeing a body length mirror that hung against the wall. you adjusted your mini skirt as jungkook made his way towards you, wrapping his around your waist. he pressed his body up against you from your behind.

through the mirror, you watched as he slowly leans in towards your neck, trailing sloppy kisses.

you place your hands over his, that wrapped around your waist and threw your head back as jungkook began sucking onto your skin — creating hickeys.

he pulled away from your neck, "you're so hot." you blushed at his compliment, with eyes closed.

and in just a swift movement, jungkook turned you around to face him, pressing his lips against yours.

his hands remained on your hips, as yours were on his shoulders, pulling jungkook closer towards you. you smiled between the kiss — jungkook takes that as an opportunity to slip in some tongue in the kiss.

you give his permission slightly opening your mouth for him to slip in.

his hands held onto from your hips, as his left hand made its way under your skirt, continuing his previous actions.

slowly, jungkook began rubbing circles on your clit, but over your underwear. the sudden action caused you to flinch. you pulled away for a second, as he spoke. "don't worry, trust me." he assured, as you pressed your lips onto his again.

"want me to make you feel good?"

you hesitate, before answering his question. slowly, you nodded, pulling him back into a heated kiss. without breaking apart, jungkook lifted you up. your legs wrapped around his waist, as his grabs you by the back of your thighs.

jungkook carries you across the room, seating you up onto the counter, where he stood in between your legs.

within the kiss, you suddenly felt as jungkook's free hand moved down to your thigh, slowly sliding up into your inner thighs. you felt goosebumps formed all over your skin at his touch and your heart began beating faster than it already was.

jungkook's fingers curled into the hem of your laced underwear, slowly pulling them down.

feeling as his hot actions take place, you could not help but already feel yourself getting wet.

but suddenly, his phone goes off.

the loud sound of his ringer caused the two of you to flinch, pulling away from each other. jungkook let out a groan, clearly annoyed at the 'perfect timing' of the interruption.

with him still standing between your legs, he pulls out his phone from the back pocket of the denim jeans he wore, and checked the caller id.

'seokjin hyung'

the two of you read off his screen. jungkook placed his phone on the counter, letting his phone vibrate endlessly. "let it be, my focus is only on you right now." he said, leaning forward and crashing his lips against yours as the sound of his ringer eventually died down.

his hands traveling under your skirt, he placed his hands on your hips as your arm wrapped around his neck. jungkook tilted his head at an angle deepening the kiss. but suddenly, his phone goes off again.

great.

for the second time, you guys flinched, annoyed.

jungkook threw his head back, "ugh, what do they want from me?" he complained, feeling anger built up inside of him.

you jumped down from the counter, adverting your gaze up to his eyes. "we'll finish later, just answer the call." you said, as he sighed. "keep your promise."

you chuckled, playfully rolling your eyes.

"i will." you responded, before he pecked your lips one last time before picking up the call.