29 | TEMPTATION

+ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 .

"baby, i'm sorry."

unlocking the door to your dorm with jungkook who stood behind, you pushed the door opened without bothering to hold it open for him. making your way towards your bed, you removed your jacket.

jungkook closed the door, locking it.

you place your things on your bed, "it's alright." you responded dryly, when it wasn't.

you and jungkook had just gotten back from a hang out with the boys, and the entire time, jungkook acted as if you weren't there. he neglected you and it got on your nerves.

you knew that it was a stupid reason to be mad over something so small, but you started your period three days ago and everything ticked you off easily.

"you're still mad, i can tell."

you approached the bathroom, "yeah, whatever. i'm going to shower now." you lastly said, before entering the bathroom. you felt annoyance hit, still not convinced that he was genuinely guilt ridden.

"y/n are you really mad over something so small? you know i didn't intend to make you feel that-"

you stopped listening to what jungkook had to say when you shut the bathroom door, locking it before he can get in. within seconds, you heard the knob jiggle a bit, and glanced towards the door.

"let me in," he said but you ignored, and turned on the shower to drown out his voice.

you began to strip, setting your clothes aside on the floor of the bathroom. you moved the curtain aside and placed your hand underneath the water to test if the temperature was good enough for you to step in.

once it was the perfect temperature you stepped in, your hair and body becoming soaked.

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

you had just finished showering, and grabbed the white towel that hung freely on the handle.

stepping out of the shower, you wrapped the towel around your body. using another towel, you begin to start drying your damp hair.

after getting your hair to be less soaked, you looked around the bathroom but don't see any new clothes.

you had your undergarments but no pants or clothes with you. you cursed at yourself under your breath, forgetting to grab clothes to wear. you didn't want to see jungkook just in a towel.

you sighed, having to deal with it.

you bend over, sliding your panties up, feeling the lace material cover your lower region. next, you grabbed onto your bra, putting your arms through the straps as you clasp the back together.

after getting your undergarments on, you wrapped the same slightly wet towel around your body, preparing yourself to head out of the bathroom and having to see jungkook, you being practically naked.

but it seemed like your luck had different plans.

all of the sudden, the door opened revealing your boyfriend. you ignored him, as he pulls your spare towel out of your hands.

however, you still wondered how he managed to get through the locked door.

jungkook then grasps onto your shoulder, turning you around to face his direction.

"what is it." you asked, except the way you said it came out as more of a demand than a question.

"are you mad?" he questioned, a frown displayed on his face. "no, just annoyed." you said as you advert your eyes elsewhere. "y/n i told you, i'm sorry. what more must i do just to convince you that i am?" he questioned, desperate.