08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

+

i enter our shared dormitory, surprised to see y/n seated at her desk. "oh, you're here." i said.  

y/n faced me, and scoffed. i raise an brow, "what's your problem now?" i questioned. y/n ignored me standing up from that desk, attempting to exit our dorm. y/n walked past me, and i grasped onto her arm stopping her in between her tracks.

"why're you always so rude? y/n, tell me." i paused and looked at y/n, straight in her eyes. "have i ever  done anything to you..?" i ask, but only to receive a sharp glare in return.

"fuck off, you jerk." she cursed.

i started to feel anger build up inside me due to her statement. "no tell me. what's wrong?" i demanded sternly, returning the cold look in my eyes.

she yanks her arm out my tight grasp, "why're you acting dumb shouldn't you know by now?" i let go, watching y/n approaching the exit using that as an attempt to leave. but before y/n can lay a finger on
the door knob i gripped onto her forearm stopping her again.

"what the hell is your problem?!"

i was feeling impatient with her attitude, in which makes me raise my tone unintentionally. i started feeling bad after yelling, seeing y/n flinch. i didn't want to be someone, who she'd be afraid of. i only wanted to be someone who she can rely and open
up to and talk things out.

though i barely knew her she's still my roommate
for the entire year. so i had to be there for her and
i needed to get along with somebody, who i would
be roommates with for a while. but y/n's stubborn behaviour was the only thing hat was stopping me from wanting to be there for her.

it was getting on my nerves, but what shocked me, was when y/n shouted back defensively.

"you're the fucking problem!" she boldly responds, yanking her forearm out of my grasp, and pushing against my chest, causing me to fall, onto the floor.

i did not know what to do or understood based on how i was the person making things worse for her everyday, supposedly. i stayed seated on the floor,
not knowing what to do as i noticed tears forming
in her eyes. i stood up as y/n pulled out her phone
and afterwards throwing it directly at me.

there displayed on her screen, was a tweet from a twitter account. my eyes widened in shock due to
the tweet i clearly knew was false. she just did not seem like the person to be a so-called slut.

i looked up toward y/n, seeing her turn away from me. i felt anger invading me.

does she think i did that?

"so, you think that i tweeted this?" i said. she faced me, "no it was your crazy girlfriend!" she exclaims, snatching her phone out of my hands.

"shut the fuck yo about that dating shit. we weren't even together how many times do," she cuts me off mid sentence, "yerin's doing all this shit because of you!" she raised her voice higher than it previously was. i did not even know what to say. i felt shocked from her words, and her accusations about me and yerin.

"just calm down!" i responded unaware of what to
do, or how to even comfort someone. i didn't want
to frustrate y/n even worse, but it seemed that my words have made everything worse.

"how do you expect me to be clam?!" she shouts as tears streams down her red cheeks. "this is all your fault! my reputation's ruined now because of you!"
y/n proceeds, to falsely accuse me. i raised a brow, taken aback by her statement.