31 | JIMIN'S PARTY

+ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 .

"how's this?" you asked the boy who sat down onto the edge of his bed, as he stared at you with no emotion.

"really." he said disappointingly after looking at your attire. you rolled your eyes.

you turned on your heel, walking back towards the bathroom. "when i said to judge my outfits, i didn't mean to actually judge them in a negative way." you said as you changed into new clothes.

you slip on a loose pair of shorts, as you put on a white top.

the shorts you wore were loose and black. also high waisted, a few inches higher than your knees. as for your top, you wore a plain white shirt with the stüssy logo embroidered on the top left corner.

the shirt was a little loose, but tucked into your high waisted shorts — you wore a black leather belt to complete your outfit.

soon feeling satisfied after staring at yourself in the mirror, you walked out of the bathroom.

your outfit was casual, and comfortable. you liked it regarding that the style was street-like. when you approached your boyfriend he seemed to like it too.

except for the shorts.

"do you have to wear shorts?" he muttered, as you scoffed, "shut up, i didn't ask for your opinion this time." clutching onto your purse that laid on your bed you placed your phone inside, as you walked towards the front door and slip on shoes.

"that outfit looks good but are you sure you don't wanna wear my clothes?" he asked.

you looked at him, and blinked a couple times. he flashes a smile, "c'mon, mostly every girl would die to be in your place right now." he commented.

"don't lose the chance," he continued, with a wink following. you scoffed, almost chuckling. "yeah, i'll pass." you responded, making his smile drop. "you choose, i either wear this or the first outfit i wore."

you slyly smirked.

you decide to give him a choice, and automatically knew he'd choose the outfit you were wearing right now, considering that the previous ones you were thinking of wearing, were more revealing.

he glared, "smartass." he responded, you leaving him with no other choice.

so you stuck to the outfit you already had on.

"alright, lets go." you said, as he slipped on a pair of shoes, and tied the laces. you walked out of the room, as jungkook ran over to the nightstand and picked up his keys.

+ 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 .

you and jungkook arrive to jimin's house, with your arms linked. suddenly, the door opened, revealing jimin. "welcome, fellas." he greeted.

you chuckle, "i can't believe you own this huge of a house." you respond. jimin winked, "thanks, its my parents." he smiled widely, eyes squinted.

jimin stepped aside, allowing you and jungkook to enter. at first glance around the house, it was filled with a numerous amount of people drinking, and partying all around. music blasted all throughout, as you and jungkook walked further in the building.

"make yourselves at home." jimin lead you guys towards the living room, where hoseok fixed you two a drink in a red plastic cup.

"juice?" you asked. he scoffs, "no, alcohol." he said, as you nodded. "thanks." jungkook said. "not a problem." hoseok responded, with his wide smile.