22 | TEASE

you open the door to the dorm, afterwards shutting it closed. walking further into the room, you notice jungkook sitting on his bed, staring at his device.

"hey, something weird-" you are cut off, just when jungkook pulls you into a quick kiss.

responding to the kiss, you suddenly pull away when you remembered how heated his was towards you earlier. jungkook gave you a confused look mentally questioning why you stopped in between your kiss.

"wait, tell me why you were mad." you said, you still in his embrace. he sighed, pulling away from you, sitting back down onto the edge of the bed, where he was previously.

"you promised we can continue, but no." he paused, annoyance clearly overcoming him. "you just had to make plans with the boys, huh."

you are taken aback for a moment, a chuckle soon escaping your lips.

"really?" you questioned, "that's why you're upset?" you added, adoring his cute face when frustrated. "babe, you're such a kid." you giggled, making him glare. but staring at you laughing with a wide smile he couldn't help but smile himself, admiring you.

he leaned forward, his elbows resting on his knees as he dug his face into his hands.

"i know, it's stupid." he mumbled.

your giggles soon faded away, as you stared at his embarrassed figure for a moment. you then sighed, leaning forwards and bringing his hands down from his face. he fixes his posture, looking at you.

"you don't need to be mad over something so small." you said, as he brushed his fingers through his hair.

"after tonight, i'll be all yours." you assured.

jungkook smiles, patting down on his thighs. "sit." he said, gesturing you to sit on his lap.

he gently grasped onto your arm, pulling you down.

you then felt your cheeks heat up, as your heartbeat fastened. "you still down to go out with the boys? or want to spend time with me instead?" he asks, with a smirk. "what do you plan to do if it's just you and i?" you asked.

"what do you think?" he seductively responded, biting hit lower lip.

you rolled your eyes placing your hand on his chest and pushing him away. jungkook then dramatically falls back onto his bed. "oh, oh wow." he responds.

"did my girlfriend really just reject me for the damn arcade?" he asks as he held onto his chest.

"you're so dramatic, it's such a turn off." you replied with a chuckle escaping your lips. jungkook sits up, "so does that mean i turn you on most of the time?" he questions, a smile forming on his face. "don't get ahead of yourself." you remark, adverting your eyes elsewhere.

"whatever, at least now you understand why i got pissed." he trailed off.

you took a moment to think, soon realizing that he was sexually frustrated. your eyes widened after figuring it out.

abruptly you felt a hand grasped onto your forearm, pulling you toward his direction. you were now hovered over him.

immediately, jungkook wraps his arms over your shoulders, engulfing you into a tight hug. you smile, enjoying the warmth of his embrace around you. moments like these, you enjoyed most.