11

"Ow..."

Taehyung heard a soft sob besides him and whimpers as the alpha awoke.

The guard had been suffocated, causing him to become unconscious. Though, he wasn't alone, because the prince had been strangled too.

Dizzy in his mind, he rolls his body over to the sobs and sees Jimin through his foggy vision, the omega sobbing against what seemed to be the cold ground as he struggled with the tight rope around his body.

Both were tied, and both did not know where they were.

The omega begins crying once again before Taehyung finally cleared his vision, the moon shining onto Jimins face clear as day. The two were thrown outside and from what it seemed, left for dead.

"Jimin-" The alpha gasped, mud smeared all over the omegas face, as well as his own spit and vomit. Taehyung gulps, shaking in his own tight hold, his wrists likely bruising. "Are you injured?" He asks with a gasp, wriggling over.

Jimin sniffles, soft cries as he nods. "B-back."

The alpha hissed a bit as he saw the large slit on the omegas lower back, possibly an attempt to untie him but failed, luckily he had not been sentenced to death because this slit would possibly not kill him. He isn't bleeding out alot, which is good. Though, he was paling.

The young guard growls as he looks back with a grunt, neck to stiff to turn fully.

Shouts, trained soldiers fighting. The solemn night draining them all. Fighting for the prince, trying to bring him back into his home.

Many people laid dead on the ground, perhaps that is why they had not found Taehyung and Jimin, they blended in.

"I am going to die." Jimin cries rather loudly, blonde hair dirtied by the dirt, eyes clamped shut as he struggled with labored breathing. "N-no, you won't, pup, you won't-"

"Away!" Jimin shouts, turning onto his wounded back, dirt obviously getting into his slit as he kicked around angrily, aiming for Taehyung.

The alphas breath hitched as he avoided the harsh blows from the omegas stubby legs, wiggling before he yaps, curling over.

Jimin kicked his groin.

Taehyung whimpered at first, but than laughed a little bit, while in pain. Shit, that hurt. He thought, unable to cup his area.

Jimin looked at him angrily before they heard footsteps approaching, the guard looks up with a frown as they where suddenly lifted up by the strands of their hair. "Come." They heard a gruff voice order.

"I will be taking you to where the king will reside until the war ends." He explains, tucking them into the cold carriage as he sat the two back. "Anything you guys need?"

"M-my father, tell him he did the best he could." Jimin whispers.

The alpha nodded, bowing. "The driver will be here soon. Do not try leaving, this will be for the better of your lives." He says before exiting off.

Silence, silence as they sat there together. What once would be a awfully long conversation was the odd quietness. Jimin wasn't chatty, instead sat besides him with Alex on his lap to cover his glory.

"H-he could've untied us." Taehyung chuckled awkwardly.

The omega remained silent as he looked off, ignoring the guard. The alpha frowns, heart pounding. "A-are you scared?"

Jimin thought he'd remain silent, but this was the man he loved. "Yes." he whispers softly, a tear falling from his eye.

It remained silent before Jimin opened his mouth once again. "W-why did you do that?" he asks tearfully, beginning to cry as tears rolled into his mouth, finally quenching his thirst he'd been feeling all day.