09

"Goddamn fucker!"

Ki-ha flinched as he watched his husband shake in rage, the alphas teeth baring as he stares down at his desk, the old alpha breathing shakily for the omegas liking. He frowns, soothing his palm over his own pebbled skin. "Junsu-"

The alpha shakes, tears flowing down his cheeks. "He took Jimin- our pup, Ki-ha." The king sobs, "Taehyung must've taken him to be sold, he will kill him-" he cries.

Ki-ha frowns, sitting across his husband. "It's only been a few hours, nobody has realized. Tonight we will force Taehyungs parents to speak, okay?" He whispers, soothing his nape across his husbands. "Hush, you." He says softly, the alpha crying over his shoulder.

Ki-ha frowns, hugging his husband tightly before kissing his lips. "I am sure he is okay, my love. If you fret enough you can manifest something that we do not want happening, for now, we will be declaring an emergency lockdown into the castle, meaning zero residents shall leave or enter and we will speak to Taehyungs parents."

Junsu nods, the omega sighing. "Now, settle down, my alpha."

The elder man nodded once again, rubbing his eyes as he sniffed up the snot that escaped his nostrils during his tiny breakdown. The omega sighs, "So, are you truly convinced Taehyung could do something to Jimin?"

"He is demented, Ki-ha." The alpha states. "Do you not remember that fight they had when they were 14? Taehyung had to receive months of rework and training after that."

Ah, yes... Ki-ha thought.

There was this one time Taehyung hurt Jimin purposely. Now recently, it may he his second.

"I said, you are to follow my orders, guard!" They heard Jimin shriek down the hallway, as Taehyung towered him.

"Y-yeah?? Well, I said no! You should not get to order me around because your mother and father decided to have a child one day! I should be enjoying life! All I can do is see your stupid face all day!" Taehyung yelled in a childlike manner.

"What on earth-?" Jimin begin. "You are the ugly one! You look like a dead fish!"

Taehyung had dealt with odd hormones, but as an alpha, it was normal. He would easily get angry, and it would be quite exaggerated.

"Leave me alone." Taehyung pouts, and Jimin
scrunches his brows. "No!" the smaller child says angrily, grabbing Taehyungs hanbok, the alpha only carrying that at the time because he was only a pup.

"I said leave me alone!" The alpha shouts, punching Jimins cheek.

Silence... until long wails abrupts in the hallways.

The prince begins crying loudly as he desperately calls for Ki-ha, and as soon and they knew it, Taehyungs mother had her sons ear pinched up in her hands.

"They were only children, Junsu." Ki-ha says softly, recalling the terrible memory of Jimins swollen face. The omegas distressed eyes and tears.

The alpha remains silent, simply causing the omega to walk out and begin his demands.

-

"She's eating well." Seokjin comments softly as he watched Namjoons daughter feed, the little pup cooing as she suckled on Namjoons chest, the omega chuckling softly. "She is, isn't she?" he asked with an endeared tone.

The alpha smiled at the young omega, a widow after his husband was brutally killed by Junsu after an unfortunate event. He, his babe and his unborn one left behind.