20

Jimin underestimated Eunji.

At 4 AM exact she begin bawling her eyes out, inconsolable as she squirmed in Jimins arms, rejecting him completely as he attempted to hold her.

Taehyung lied besides him on the cold ground as he covered his eyes with his forearm, groaning before leaning up. "It is exactly 4 in the morning......she is an alarm clock." He jokes softly, seeing Jimin rock the inconsolable babe.

"Yes, she is." The omega pouts, leaning over to grab a pan he stole from Ilseongs kitchen. "Go on and light a fire outside and milk some of the horses tits. Than, come back in with the pan and i'll take care of the rest."

Taehyung nods, getting up as he pushed the back of the carriages doors open, throwing himself off and landed smoothly as he begin his task.

Jimin frowned, lying down as he pressed the baby against his chest as she cries. She wouldn't stop, refusing the omegas affection. "Puppy." He whispers, pressing the baby on his lower stomach as he bounced her. "Shh......" He hushed, only causing Eunji to scream louder.

The omega hissed as the ear piercing wail that rang across his eardrums. Lifting her up once again, he sighs. "You are so precious, why must you cry so loud?"

Eunji stares at him with big teary eyes, a tiny pout on her lips. "You're hungry or miss your mommy?" Jimin asks when she finally calmed down, smoothing her down on his chest.

Eunji wriggles with her whimpers, beginning to built a fuss as he held her head against his chest. The babe cries loudly before he let her go, letting her lift her head up before she mouths the fabric around nipple.

"Oh." Jimin sighs, looking away. "I don't have milk, tiny girl."

She coos, as she suckled and begin getting the fabric wet, making Jimin sigh when she begin whimpering when she received no milk. "Will it help if you just suckle it?" He asks, pulling down his hanbok before she latches on, sighing in relief.

"You- Oh." Jimin gasps, a weird sensation gushing out his nipples. The omega looks down, lifting the pup up by the cheeks before crying out. She had milk smeared on her lips!

He gasped, "You- what have you done to me?!" He cries, "Are you a witches daughter?" He asks desperately as he lifted the baby up, shaking her as she giggled at the scared omega.

He frowns, scared as he stared up at her. Oh no, oh no, no, no, no, no, no.

He's pregnant.

"Tae-" He begins, getting up as he held the pup. Than, holds up, biting his thumb. "Oh, gods." He whines under his breath, before opening the back of the carriage, shivering at the cold as he saw Taehyung kneeled down while sparking some branches.

The omega frowns, thumbing his palm before sitting on the ledge of the carriage. "Alpha." Jimin calls out, Taehyung humming before setting the branch into flames, perking his head up.

"Yes?" He asked, getting up and dusted himself off, walking towards the prince. "What happened, dollie?"

"I-I... erm. Do you ever want any pups?" He asks, big eyes looking at the alpha with a frown.

"Oh- I'd love a babe. Not now though, I-I still want to live my life. Why?" Taehyung asks, making Jimin cowardly let his head fall. "I think i'm pregnant." He says softly.

Taehyung stays silent, looking at him with a frown. "By chance is it Ilseongs?"

"No." The omega looks down. "He never put his penis into me. He just wanted me to wank him." He whispers, ashamed.

Taehyung gulped, sitting besides Jimin. "I-I feel for you, omega, but- I don't want the baby." He says softly. The prince looks up angrily, but had tears in his eyes. "No? Oh, well listen up, bozo. This is a pup that may or may not be growing in my body, and the only sperm that's swam through my body is yours. We took zero repercussions since we were naive. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes." He hissed. "You can't back out."

Taehyung stares at him with a small frown before the prince sighs. "I don't wanna be angry at you, alpha." He whispers, pressing a kiss on his temple. "I'm sorry." He whispers.

"It is not your fault... okay? I'll try to find the nearest village so we can check with a maester." Taehyung says softly, kissing the omegas head.

Jimin nods, sighing softly as he held Eunji whom he allowed to suckle on his tit again so she'd be fed.

She should get used to horse milk...

-

short chap!