08

"Fuck." Ilseong gasped as he saw Taehyung and Seokjin walk into his chambers, the gold piece he's been wanting for a while now locked between their harsh grips, the omega crying heavily during their forced walk to the kingdom of Ember.

"You came dressed like a whore for me, mh? Jimin-ah?" Ilseong chuckles, the omega sniffling as he stared up at the huge alpha.

"Oh, don't you cry." The king cooed, the guards watching silently as he attempted to retrieve Jimin who struggled, the omega beginning to sob once again, "T-Taehyung-ie, he's-he's going to hurt me!" He cries, snot covering his top lip as he dug his nails into the aforementioned alphas forearm.

"Hush, you." Seokjin hissed as Ilseong finally grabbed Jimin, the omega forced against his body, the kings boner pressed against his back. The prince cried even harder, scared shitless, knowing he was probably going to be forcibly fucked tonight.

"Look, look, no more crying." Ilseong coos, picking up a polaroid and handing it to Jimin. "It's you and Taehyung, see? He's fucking you here."

The omega sniffles, looking at the picture as his face scrunched up, realizing the inevitable. Taehyung had been sending the pictures he took during sex to Ilseong. Jimin gasped, crying even harder as he looks back at the alpha. "You-" he begins, but was caught off by the bigger alpha.

"Mhm." He hums, rubbing Jimins bum. "Every night I would spit on my cock and shag it to these photos. This is a box of just you, pretty boy."

"No-" Jimin pants, looking back at Taehyung before smacking Ilseong, quickly running towards his guard and grabs his wrists. "Lets go!" He screams.

Though, Taehyung did not budge.

"Move it, you bastard! How dare you disobey me!" Jimin shouts tearfully, shaking Taehyung by his collar as the alpha looks away.

"Do not dare to ignore me." Jimin says tearfully, pausing as he waited for a response. None received.

The omegas face scrunched up, whacking Taehyungs chin. "Move!" he cries.

"That is enough." Ilseong laughs, mocking Jimin as he locks his arms around his waist, causing his dress to lift up and show his undergarments. The prince fussed as he was held tightly, whimpering at the tightness around his waist. "No!" he sobs.

"You two leave my chambers, Seokjin please lead the young lad to his bedroom and come back with some heavy lubricant, i've awaited for this night all my life."

"Yes, sir." Seokjin bows, turning around as Taehyung stepped out with him, not looking back.

-

Taehyung woke up in a very different scenery the morning after he gave Jimin up to the king of Ember.

The sun hit his eyes as he awoke in a huge bedroom, one that only the highest class would maintain through genetics and luck. The young guard groans, stretching as he shook from the chill of a winter morning.

"You are awake!" he heard a soft voice cheer, causing him to gasp and shake, covering his body that was only covered with his boxers. "Who are-"

"I am Min Yoongi." The omega smiles, sitting on the edge of his bed. "My father has taken in favor of you, young alpha. He even sent me here to have sex with you this fine morning."

"Are you not the prince?" Taehyung asks, looking back at Hoseok who seemed to have a distaste in him already. Yoongi nods, "Yes, but in this castle we play the normality differently." He says, diving his body under Taehyungs covers.