LXV

april 22nd

;

To: Jiminie (sent apr. 22 10:15 am)
From: Yoongi

come outside
and bring a sweater

To: Yoongi (sent apr. 22 10:17 am)
From: Jiminie

why?

To: Jiminie (sent apr. 22 10:19 am)
From: Yoongi

trust me

Yoongi lent against the hood of his chair, arms crossed over his chest. The sun was out, but there were a few clouds in the sky, and it was a little chilly outside, but nonetheless, it was a gorgeous day and he was putting a great deal of trust in the weatherman. He could feel the excitement rush through him as Jimin came into view - leaning over the metal railing. He looked confused. "What are you doing?" Jimin question.

"Get in," Yoongi said, motioning to his car with his head. Jimin cocked a brow.

"What?"

"Get in. We're going to be spontaneous,"

Jimin is disappearing back into his apartment, and then returning with a sweater. He's pulling it on as he runs down the stairs to the main floor. Yoongi prays he doesn't trip as he pulls open his car door. He slips into the driver's seat as Jimin gets into the passenger's seat. "Where are we going?"

Yoongi shrugs. "I don't know, but that's the beauty of it," he teased, putting the kay in the ignition.

Yoongi's slightly lying. He knows where he's taking Jimin, but he doesn't know what they're going to do once they get there. But first things first, they gotta ditch the car. The drive to his parents isn't very long, and Jimin is once more confused when they pull into the driveway. "Who's house is this?" he asked as Yoongi undid his seatbelt.

"My parents house," he replies.

"Wait, are you bringing me to meet your parents?!"

"No silly," Yoongi says, kissing Jimin's cheek. "We're not at that level of spontaneous. We're just parking the car here," and with that he's getting out of the car. Jimin is quickly undoing his seatbelt and stumbling out of the car after him. He's coming around the side of the car when the front door opens and an older woman steps outside onto the front steps.

"MIN YOONGI!" she called.

"HI MUM!"

"WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?!"

"THIS IS JIMIN!"

"WHERE ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I'M JUST PARKING THE CAR HERE!"

"OH?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING THEN?!"

Yoongi threw his hands in the air.

"I DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE!"

"WELL THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"WE'RE BEING SPONTANEOUS!" And with that he's running down the block. Jimin seems just as surprised as Yoongi's mother but he's flashing her a quick smile.

"It was nice to meet you!" he calls out to her with a wave. He's taking off down the block after Yoongi then, yelling, "YOONGI! WAIT UP!"