XXXVIII

february 27th

;

"The pink is fading," Yoongi comments that night. They're the only ones of the bus that night - everyone else has gone home for the night. It's weird, to be so alone with Jimin. He's so close to him, closer than what he's used to. Jimin's head is against his shoulder, and he's got his arm around his shoulder. If Yoongi didn't know any better he might have thought they were a couple, seated in the back of that bus. But they weren't. Jimin was just a friend, even though Yoongi would like to be more.

Jimin doesn't seem to mind him running his fingers through the faded locks. In fact, he seems to be even more relaxed, and ever so often when he pulls his hand away, Jimin's head chases his hand.

"I know, but I don't have the energy to redye it right now," Jimin responds. He lets out a quiet sigh, and closes his eyes. "Maybe one day,"

Yoongi can see the light brown of his roots coming back and he wonders what Jimin would look with a darker hair colour. "I like the pink," Yoongi mussed, ruffling his hair. Jimin let out a whining noise at Yoongi's action, and he could feel his heart skip a beat and then stop working all together. His breath catches in his throat. He does it again, and Jimin whines just a little louder.

"No!" he pouts, trying to grab at Yoongi's hand like a child reaching for candy. Yoongi shifts in his seat, and has to take a deep breath. He prays that he doesn't get hard for the remainder of the ride.