XI

january 15th

;

Yoongi's hands are numb as he fumbles with the keys to his apartment. He's freezing and wants to get out of the cold. The weatherman was calling for heavy snowfall tomorrow, which doesn't excite him.

Yoongi missed summer. He missed the warm orange and yellow tones of the summer sun, and the blue skies with their fluffy white clouds. He missed the soft summer breeze that rustled the leaves and his hair whenever he went for walks. He missed waking up to the golden tones of the morning sun, and lying in bed to the same golden hues in the late afternoon when he's bored and doesn't want to do anything but relax.

He's still fumbling with the keys to his apartment when a classic car pulls into the lot, and parks a couple spaces down from his car. There's a low rumbling sound coming from it, and Yoongi recognizes the tall, dark haired man that gets out after cutting the engine. He lives in one of the apartments on the second floor - Yoongi sees him every once and awhile, but he gives off a weird vibe, so Yoongi avoids him if possible.

He's attractive though - his long black hair is tied back in a short ponytail and he's got a cigarette wedged between his lips. Yoongi can't imagine that his leather jacket is doing much to keep the chill off, now his jeans which have large tears in them, but he seems unaffected by the cold.

Yoongi finally manages to get his apartment unlocked as the man hurried up the stairs. Yoongi doesn't spare him another glance as he enters his apartment, and shuts the door behind him.