IV

november 10th

;

One of the benefits of his apartment? A window.

When they remodeled the rooms into mini apartments, they'd added windows to the end units. He had a decent sized window right above where his bed was in addition to the sliding back door that led into the back area of the complex. Yoongi considered this another bonus. He got to use the 'backyard'. Lower units didn't have balconies like the top units did, but he did have a space where he could let Holly out if he needed.

It was too cold to be able to enjoy the backyard though. When he stumbled out of bed (which was really just a mattress on the floor because let's face it, he wasn't struggling to try and build a bed frame) and wandered over to the door, he was greeted with a blizzard almost. Yoongi let out a whiny noise. He missed summer.

_____   🍃 _____

It takes him all morning, but as noon finally begins to roll around, he's managed to clean the entirety of the front room. He cleared the place of take outs containers and trash - although he had to sacrifice his hip in the process. He knows he'll have a bruise later this evening from falling down so hard.

him all morning but he finally straightened out the front area of the apartment. He's cleared the trash and takeout containers. He made a list of all the things he'd have to buy at the grocers this week before starting back up at work. He swept and vacuumed what he couldn't sweep away. He unpacked all his kitchenware, and even got the tv up and running. He's still a little wary about his handwork with the shelving unit but it hasn't come crashing down yet so obviously that's a good sign right?

He's exhausted by that point though, and sore. If he could remember what box has his towels, he could unpack those and take a hot bath. The bathtub wasn't too small and he figured he could stretch out to a certain degree in the tub.

As he wandered towards the spare room, where he stuffed the remainder of his things, Yoongi can hear a loud thud from above him. It startled him, and he almost jumped backwards as he head shot upwards. He didn't have the slightest clue as to what it was or what it could be, but he knew he didn't like it. He waited a couple of seconds, wondering if it would happen again.

It didn't, and he went about his afternoon as if it never happened.