》splintered illusion《

COPYRIGHT
Copyright © 2020 by @groovygia

All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

If you find anyone plagiarizing my book, please let me know and I will hunt them down. Plagiarizing can be subjected to judicial punishment by law. Thank you!

»« »« »«
»« »« »«

WARNING/TRIGGERS

This book includes swearing, violence, a toxic relationship (only in the beginning) and other dark themes. If this triggers you, I recommend not to continue on.

DISCLAIMER

Hello! This is future me, haha. There's been a lot of confusion regarding whether I've copied another author's ( _Tiaraqueen_ ) book, "The Untamed boy" or if I am her but on another account. Both of these accusations are wrong. From day one, I have mentioned in the description of this book that it was inspired by _Tiaraqueen_ book, "The Untamed boy" and if you didn't read that, well...it's not my fault. But I've decided to put it here again because of the numerous questions I've got regarding this. Even though this book was inspired by "The Untamed boy", the plot has strayed quite far from it, although some elements are still from that book. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me :)

Edit: the author of "The Untamed boy" has returned to Wattpad and has stated they have no problem with my book. So those of you that continue to unnecessarily accuse me of plagiarism, you guys look ridiculous, respectfully. (Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, LOL, but it's getting a little annoying). End of edit.

Also, I've been seeing a lot of controversy and just wanted to come on here and tell you that in no way do I support the relationship between the female and male lead in the beginning of the story. The male lead is very rude and toxic and though he does realize his mistakes further into the story, I understand if you choose not to continue (in fact, if you're triggered by any of the actions listed above, I highly, highly recommend that you stop reading for the sake of your wellbeing).

I've encountered a few people who quit reading this book because it's misogynistic or toxic (etc.) and I completely understand because, let's be real, it's not cool. And it's especially not romantic. I have no intentions of making the relationship romantic until and only until the male lead learns his lesson, which I assure you, he does fairly quickly (though this is no excuse to keep reading).

I also wanted to say that everyone's experience with a toxic relationship is different so if you see a difference in the portrayal of it in this book from yours or a friend's, just know it's that.

The purpose of this book is not to romanticize the concept of toxic relationships, but rather, to inform people about it and show them a way out of it, as well as allowing them a happy ending in the form of which the toxic partner of the relationship learns his/her lesson (though in reality, this is not always guaranteed, unfortunately).

Anyway, thank you for listening to my rant! If you decide to quit reading, then again, thank you for at least considering and I hope you find another good book to read :) For those of you that stay, welcome and THANK YOU; I hope you find this book to be worth it :D

Hugs and kisses,
Gia