He was glad he'd had this conversation with Harry, it reminded him of when they were human, maybe being a vampire doesnt change us as much as he thought, obviosly the old fun cheecky Harry was still there, he just needed more engourgment to let people in.

Eleanor seemed to be having an argument with one of her freinds but Louis decided not to eaves drop it was her problem not his.

"Eleanor" Louis called out.

Eleanor smiled as soon as she saw him. Louis walked over to her.

 "Hey, what you doing still here?" Louis asked her.

Eleanor gave her a freind a look and her freind who was a girl who gave Louis a disaproving look then angrily marched of, Louis whistled.

"Whats her problem?" Louis asked Eleanor.

Eleanor shrugged "She doesn't approve of...us"

Louis raised his eyebrows but couldnt stop the smile speading across his face "There's an us?" Louis teased.

Eleanor looked embarrised and she figeted "If you want us to be- I mean I- well I-"

Louis laughed at her stuttering and he took her hand in his shushing her and said smiling warmly at her "Well I was going to ask you for dinner tonight?"

Eleanor's eye's widened and she grinned up at him but frowned at his hand "Are you alright? your awfully cold?"

Louis cringed inside at that but said "And your strangely warm, ice and fire right? We would make quite the couple"

Eleanor giggled "Slow down tomlinson, lets have that dinner first and on one condition, only if you pay"

Louis laughed at that "You're so kind love" he teased.

Eleanor said back "Oh I know...So when is this dinner?"

Louis said "Around 8? Where do you want to meet?"

Eleanor replied "Around oaks wood? Sorry I live sort of far away"

Louis shrugged "It's okay"

Eleanor and Louis suddenly realised they were very close together, there nose's almost touching. "So...see you at 8?" Eleanor whisped, she sounded slightly breathless and her cheecks were flushed and Louis murmerd in her ear "See you at 8" 

She turned around and walked away but not before looking over her sholder and Louis blew her a kiss, smirking as she looked even more red in the cheeks before leaving still smiling.

Louis watched her go, very happy with himself, little did he know his dinner date wasnt going to go exactly as planned.

At 8 Louis waited outside the oak woods, Eleanor wasn't there yet but he guessed it was because it was 7:50, he was 10 minutes early and he did run all the way their, his vampire speed could be quite handy sometimes, about half an hour in Louis was starting to worry and suddenly he felt the wind on his face 

"Come closer into the wolfs lair, you will find what your looking for there" 

It was a song a melody that Louis jumped slightly as he heard it, the wind was talking to him? That was not normal.

It was like a voice in the wind whispering things to him, suddenly he heard voices in the wind but he reconised one of them Eleanor! It wasn't anything to do with the wind this time, the wind was just carrying the sound more towards him so he could hear better, he shut his eyes and concentrated, the harder he focused the harder the wind blew and the more louder the voices seemed to be, finaly he could hear what they were saying

"Let me go Drew!" Eleanor yelped.

A thick male voice responded gruffly "Why? So you can go on that date with that, that weakling?"

Weackling? Louis thought irritably, he wasn't weak when he was human and he definantly wasn't weak now.

"He's stronger than you'll ever be!" Eleanor snapped Louis smiled at that.

'Stronger? Ha! What can he do against me? Against us? I'm the Alpha I can protect you better than he can!"

Eleanor growled "I don't need protection from those monster's I can defend myself which I proved many time's now let go!"

Louis grinned at her feistiness but then frowned wait she didn't disagree with him about him being able to protect her, he could and would protect her and what was with the Alpha business? Who did this ass think he was? But then Louis heard somthing that made him stiffen In shock...

As he heard Eleanor walk of angrily, Drew yelled at her "You're a wolf! his a human! You're a beast that could kill him with the sligtest mistake!"

Eleanor carried on walking ignoring him but Louis puzzeld slowly put the pieces together, she smelt like a wolf, she lived near a forest, her freinds didn't like him, they called him human as if they weren't and Drew called himself the alpha, with all this in mind Louis came up with the only explanation that came to mind.

It shocked him and scared him as he seemed to hear Victoria's words repeated in his head "Day times a dangerios time for us" Maybe it wasn't only to do with slayers, maybe just maybe more supernatural creatures hunted in the light and dark.

Could Eleanor be a werewolf? Just as he was thinking this Eleanor popped up out of the forest, she smiled at Louis and said cheerfully unaware of the turmoil that was going on in Louis mind "So shall we go on that date then?".