¹⁴, TWIN FLAMES PT. 2

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆.
chapter fourteen; Twin Flames Pt. 2
" I've never had witch before. "

Hours had passed, and Rowan could feel the worry, stress, and sadness radiating off of Charlie even while sitting at the dining room table as she watched him and her aunt talk in the living room

Hours had passed, and Rowan could feel the worry, stress, and sadness radiating off of Charlie even while sitting at the dining room table as she watched him and her aunt talk in the living room. Biting her nails, the energy soon became too much for the young teen. Aside from the average powers, witches were also empaths.

Her and Charlie's emotions were enough to cause her to feel suffocated and in need of fresh air. Quickly getting up, she started walking towards the front door.

"I just- I don't know what got into her to leave so suddenly." She heard Charlie say with a shaky voice as she passed them.

"I know, I know." Evelyn soothed, squeezing his arm comfortingly. "Where are you going Rowan?"

"Just outside to get some fresh air." She responded.

Evelyn frowned. "It's not safe, Rowan. It's late." She knew exactly what she meant when she said that.

"I can handle myself."

And with that, she left, shutting the door of the Swan house behind her. Taking a much needed deep breath, she made her way off of the patio and down the street for a quick walk. She wasn't going to go far, but she also needed to stretch her legs.

Rowan was only about ten houses down the street when she began to feel like she was being watched. But once she was sure it wasn't all in her head, she stood her ground on the sidewalk as whatever it was caught up to her.

"You're wasting your time." Rowan said as confidently as she could, although she was secretly wishing that she stayed inside. "She's long gone."

"James told me that there were witches in town." A feminine voice said from behind her, almost as quiet as a whisper. "Had to see for myself. Victoria."

"Here I am. Now what do you want with my friend?" Rowan asked, turning around.

The woman standing before her was no normal woman. She looked to be around her late teens, with long flowing red hair, piercing eyes, and pale, paper-white skin. She was wearing a fur coat which went with her otherwise all black outfit.

"Huh. I'm surprised to say that I am quite underwhelmed. You don't look like much." The vampire said, chuckling.

"Well sorry to disappoint." Rowan spat, "But you still haven't answered my question."