³⁰, DREAMS

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆.
chapter thirty; Dreams
" I need to find her. "

The hunt for Victoria had began that very night

The hunt for Victoria had began that very night. Rowan had informed her aunt about the red-headed abomination returning to Forks, and from there word spread to the entire coven. Circe was shocked but lacked surprise, since she had a feeling danger was near.

Harry Clearwater, being the elder and knowledgeable member of the Quileute tribe, took on the responsibility of covering the tracks of the wolves. He skillfully maneuvered through the forest, obscuring the evidence of the wolf pack's presence so Charlie and his hunting buddies wouldn't discover anything. Harry understood the delicate balance that needed to be maintained between the tribal secrets and the safety of the townspeople.

Rowan played her part in protecting Rowan by continuously being by her side. Whether it was spending time at her house, or taking her to school, she was sure to not leave her sight. Rowan's mystical abilities added an extra layer of defense, ensuring that the bloodsuckers would think twice before attempting anything. But although Bella was nearly never alone, she could tell that she still felt so. Edward leaving continued to haunt her.

However, with everyone preforming their own duties with the current situation, Rowan barely got to see Jacob. She missed him more than she had anticipated, a longing that she couldn't quite explain. The blossoming connection between them felt inexplicable but undeniable, like the stirring of something more profound.

Jacob, on the other hand, was torn between his duty to the pack and the desire to see Rowan. The fear that Victoria might target Rowan added an extra layer of concern to his already tumultuous thoughts. He voiced his worries to her, expressing the fear that Victoria could exploit her proximity to Bella.

Rowan reassured him. "Jacob, I can handle myself. You need to focus on finding Victoria and keeping everyone safe. Don't worry about me, I have ways to protect myself. Just be careful out there."

Yet, despite her confidence, there lingered an uneasiness in Rowan's eyes. Victoria's supernatural speed was a cause for genuine concern. Inwardly, Rowan acknowledged that facing a vampire with such agility presented a challenge, making her vigilant about the potential threat that Victoria posed.

One early morning, Rowan was fast asleep into the realm of dreams, where the boundaries between reality and the subconscious blurred. The dreamscape unfolded like an ethereal tapestry, and within its intricate threads, a vision began to take shape. At first, the scenery was serene, with Bella surrounded by an ocean of calm, glistening waters.

The tranquility, however, morphed into an unsettling undercurrent as the waves transformed into turbulent surges. The once peaceful waters turned into a tumultuous sea, thrashing against invisible barriers with an ominous force. Flashes of silver moonlight danced across the tumult, casting an eerie glow on the dark expanse.