⁰⁴, LA PUSH, BABES

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆.
chapter four; La Push, Babes
" Stop whining and just get in the van. "

"It's weird, the way he looks and talks to her

"It's weird, the way he looks and talks to her. Honestly, you should've seen them at the field trip." Vanessa gossiped on their way to lunch.

"As much as it isn't our business, you're right." Sacha admitted, "He treats her like she did something wrong. I feel bad for the poor girl."

"Don't let her hear you say that-" Rowan warned as the girl they were just talking about approached the group. "Hey!"

"Hey." She breathed. Vanessa, Sacha, and Lilura each gave her a smile before walking away and the two others made their way to Bella's group.

"Heya, La Push babes, you in?" Eric asked the girls as Rowan sat down.

"Should I know what that means?" Bella questioned out of confusion.

"It's the beach down at the Quileute Rez." Rowan explained for her.

"We're all going tomorrow." Mike said.

"And there's a big swell coming in." Jessica added.

Eric stood up. "And I don't just surf the internet." Mike got up and did the same in a joking matter.

"Eric you stood up once, and it was a foam board." Jessica spat. Rowan couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"But theres whale watching, too. Come with us." Angela begged.

"I'll go." Rowan said, "I go there all the time. Maybe the girls would want to also."

"So Evergreen's in!" Eric cheered, "What about you, Swan? La Push baby, it's La Push."

Bella giggled and took a bite out of her cucumber. "Okay, I'll go if you stop saying that." She said before walking away.

"Seriously, dude. It's creepy, man." Mike told him.

"What? That's what it's called. So..."

"Eric, I think he meant calling her baby." Rowan clarified. Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"So, Rowan. You're close with Sacha, right?" Tyler asked the girl.

She looked up at him. "Yes, why?"

"Is she going to prom with anyone?"

"Oh, um..." Hesitating for a moment, she decided to just be straight foward. "Tyler. Sacha doesn't do prom. And she doesn't really date either."

He lowered his head down slightly. "Well, can you put in for a good word for me? But just like keep it low-key."

"Alright, I'll try."

* * *

"Hey, it's freezing. I'm paddling out, Coats." Tyler said as he held is board by his side, skipping past the rest of the teenagers who were all huddled by the two vans.